Breastfeeding Interview Help!

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hello All! I am a mother of a 3 year old little girl and breastfed my daughter up until the day before her 3rd birthday. I am a student and am currently taking an English class. For this class I have to write a paper on a topic of choice and include interviews in my paper. I chose to write about breastfeeding and since I do not know anyone who is currently breastfeeding I need to search for someone to help me out with this assignment. This is where you come in. Please help me out by answering a few questions! You can answer 1 question or all 14! Anything will help! Thank you.

Questions:
1.Tell me about yourself including the ages of your children and if you breastfeed or bottle feed.

2.Tell me about your own experience breast/bottle feeding?

3.What made you decide to breast/bottle feed?

4.(Bottle) If you did not have to return to work would you have breastfed your baby?

5.(Breast) Do you feel pressured to breastfeed? If you did not breastfeed do you feel as though people would look down upon you for not breastfeeding?

6.(breast)Have you ever been judged for breastfeeding in public? e.g. dirty looks, rude comments. . .
7.(bottle)Have you ever been judged for not breastfeeding?

8.Why is breastfeeding important/not important?

9.In your experience, what keeps most women from breastfeeding?

10.What helps them overcome those obstacles?

11.Do you think breastfeeding and raising children prevent women from being as successful in the work world as men?

12.How can moms get dads more involved in feeding time?

13.Would you be open to going to work while your husband stayed at home and cared for the kids?

14.Do you have any other comments you would like to include?

Thank You!
July 18th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
This is a quiet board, and is for moms choosing to formula feed, so you may not get many responses.

Daniel aged 5 was formula fed.

He thrived on formula and grew really well.

I tried to breast feed and couldn't hence formula feeding.

I did feel pressured to breastfeed by the midwives, even once they knew I was struggling. Yes, sometimes I think people look down on me for not breastfeeding but that might just be my perspective, and they don't know the whole story anyway.

The other questions aren't really relevant to me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search