Wow..

Forum: Formula Feeding

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swaddlestar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Formula Feeding LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Hello im new here and i have a 5 week old daughter who has been formula fed since she was born. I really wanted to breastfeed but I was really drugged up from my c-section and couldn't for the first 24 hours and then postpartum depression hit me really bad and I had to be put on medication. So I've been going through a lot of stress from not being able to breastfeed and some old friends keep telling me my daughter is going to die because shes formula fed..Since i couldnt breastfeed I do the best i can to make sure im doing everything correctly..i clean and sterilize the bottles after each feeding...i make sure i correctly measure the water and formula but i do use tap water(i have baltimore city water..) but my friends still make me feel bad and stress me out because they say shes going to die from being formula fed..

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

December 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Your friends have no business telling you that. Do they know how many babies are formula fed? How do they think adopted babies make it? Anyways, do not listen to them. You sound like you are doing what is best for you and your baby. I was not able to BF either and my daughter was formula fed from the beginning. She is now a thriving 5 year old in kindergarten who has just been accepted into the school gifted program with an IQ of 125. Do not let any one tell you that you are harming your baby by feeding her formula. I heard the same kind of flack from other people and I'm sure I will hear it again with my son this time. Just remember it's no one's business but your own how you feed your child. Keep your chin up!
TammyLynn1993 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search