Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Regular
Thats great that you have made it to your 10th week and that your nausea has gone away. I can't wait for that. This nausea is kicking my butt..LOL.

I hope that your little bean is doing wondeful.

God Bless

March 13th, 2009, 05:23 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I cant belive that you are about to be in the next phase soon!!! i am so exitted for you and cant wait...what date starts your second tri mester? seriously i will be counting down if you tell me the date....hope your next u/s goes really really well...have a great weekend yourself!!! peace!

March 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Cyrstal - that's so cool! I'm REALLY happy for you!!!! Those are the coolest pics!
March 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.crystal View Post
I had my first trimester screening today. They did my ultrasound and took blood. The baby was moving sooooooo much! I almost had to go back another day and no another scan because it was moving so much. Finally it calmed down and we got the measurements. Baby is doing great! HB was 159. The baby is actually measuring 12 weeks and 2 days. Here are a few pics:

HEY GIRL!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO YOU AND YOUR BABY!!! I HOPE ALL IS WELL.......CANT WAIT TIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!!!(IM KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU,GINA AND SOGIE) AND ALWAYS HOPING THE BEST.

March 31st, 2009, 05:27 PM
YAY!! Good for you. BTW... I love your new siggy. What an adorable waiving Bean! LOL
April 4th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Regular
Ms. Crystal, I am so sorry to hear about your high blood pressure. I hope that everything continues to go well for you and your baby. I love your ultrasound pics. They are beautiful!

April 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I am happy to hear that things are going really well for you!!!! Have you been busy a lot lately? Do you have any baby stuff yet? Are you working on your baby's room yet? When do you find out sex of your baby? (WELL IM GLAD SOON I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW THE SEX OF YOUR BABY TODAY) I WILL FIND OUT WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE TOMMORROW THOUGH...SO NOW I WILL BE ANXIOUS LOL) GLAD YOUR NAUSEA HAS GONE AWAY. PLEASE PLEASE SAY SOME PRAYERS FOR ME. -NAOMI

April 21st, 2009, 10:53 AM
Yay!!! Congrats!!! That's great news! Sorry I've been MIA for a while, very busy and hadn't been feeling all that well - but I'm back now.

Overall, how have you been feeling lately?? I'm so happy for you that you are having a boy!!!
April 22nd, 2009, 07:03 PM
Regular
Congrats on your baby boy Ms Crystal. That is so exciting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search