Pregnancy Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2009, 06:56 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I AM EXITTED THAT (YOU) THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON SO FAR TO REPLY TO MY POSTS...IS SITTING HERE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!I AM EXITTED AND HAPPY THAT YOU GET TO POST IN THE OCT CLUB NOW...WHEN IS YOUR DUE DATE?

January 31st, 2009, 06:55 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
U NEED TO EAT LOTS OF FIBER GIRL!!!! THAT WILL GET THINGS FLOWWING AGAIN.....AND IN YOUR PRE NATALS IS VITAMIN C WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO HELP(PROBALLY DOESNT FEEL LIKE IT THOUGH) U COULD EAT SOME ORANGES THOUGH....

February 1st, 2009, 03:26 PM
THANKS FOR BEING SO SO SO KIND!!! I CANT WAIT TIL YOU GO TO THE DOC...WHAT A WAIT!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK...AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR UPDATES!!!

February 7th, 2009, 05:50 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck hoping!!! I hope your doc appt. goes great!!!! That's good that the cramping stopped and I completely agree that first trimester is very scary. I get petrified every time I feel a twinge. HOWEVER, (and I hope to grow to be able to regret this) but I wish I had morning sickness....I don't feel like I'm preggers yet and I just want to know that it's real....I would take nausea or at least sore boobs right now. LOL

Wishing you lots of luck!!!
February 9th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Tomorrow's the big day for you right?? I hope everything goes great and I will be thinking of you!
February 11th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I'll be praying with you!!! I'm sure everything will be great! I'm getting my 1st ultrasound on 2/25 (2 weeks from today)- I'll be 7 weeks - every excited!

I take it everything went well at the doctor's yesterday??
February 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Send a message via AIM to MPBL282
Quote:
Sooooo today I had to go thru a new mommy class on the do's and don'ts of pregnancy. It was sooooo long. I still had concerns with my spotting, but that said it was still normal. I get my first ultrasound next thursday. yay! i'll be 8 weeks. I'm a little nervous. I hope everything is in the right place with a heartbeat. So i will be praying hard for the next 8 days![/b]

How exciting! Can't wait for you to post about the ultrasound! Keep us updated! :biggrin:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search