Our first baby!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
Regular
Hey Ms. Crystal. Thanks for asking about me. I have been MIA for a couple weeks because I have just had so much things going on between school and work.

I am doing well and my little beanie is doing well too. Time is going by fast and soon I will be out of the first trimester. I can't wait to start showing and get that cute baby bump.

I will try to get on more but I do when I can. I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday and I got lectured about needing to eat healthier so I am making an effort. It's hard when I am not at home much. I'll just do the best I can.

God Bless

April 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Regular
I am so excited to be in my second trimester. I can't wait until next Wednesday when I get another ultrasound. I will get to see my baby this time and not just a sac like my first one at 5 weeks.

I hope everyone is well

God Bless!

April 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I am happy to hear that things are going really well for you!!!! Have you been busy a lot lately? Do you have any baby stuff yet? Are you working on your baby's room yet? When do you find out sex of your baby?

April 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Regular
Hi Naomi,

I had an ultrasound done yesterday. I went to the doctor a day early because I had more cramping that usual but luckily everything was ok. I would post the pic if I had a better scanner but the kind I have would destroy the fragile ultrasound paper because the pic has to slide through it. The baby was moving around so much and it was amazing. I got to hear the heart beat too. Hubby and I were blown away by how incredible the experience was. It seems so much more real now.

We have bought some neutral clothes and some baby items. We have shopped around for the nursery but not purchased any furniture yet. We need to get going on it. We find out the sex of our baby next month and are so anxious to know. Thanks for asking Naomi and I am praying that you get your BFP soon.

I am about to watch Amerian Idol but I hope everyone is well.

God Bless

April 24th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Regular
Here is our baby's ultrasound pic for 13 weeks. The doctor said that everything looks good and we are so excited! I copied the actual pic on my digital cam because I was scared my scanner would ruin it. I'm surprised how good it came out.

May 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Regular
I figured I'd stop in and write in my journals. It's been about a month. I have been really busy as usual: work, school, and getting ready for baby.

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 18 week appointment and had another ultrasound done. I will post the pic later once I scan it (if I get around to it).

We found out the sex and It's a Boy!!

We would have been happy either way and are just glad it's all good news and the baby is healthy.

I hope everyone is doing well and God Bless

May 29th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
its kind of funny that both you and crystal are having boys!!! Do you know what gina is having?????( i hope girl) though i wouldnt be surprised if she was and is having a boy too........so are yaw going to have a jr. ??? Its good to see that everything is ok and that you finally posted a journal after a month of mia.

June 3rd, 2009, 04:24 PM
Regular
Yup Crystal..Go blue team !! Our baby boys are going to be so cute.
I post when I can Naomi but things have been so busy.

I just wanted to stop in and share the name that hubby and I picked out for our son..Isaiah Keith

I hope everyone is doing well.

June 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM
I LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR BABY BOY!!! so have you been putting your baby's room together? what baby stuff do you have? what baby stuff do you have yet to get? do you know when your baby shower is? what theme are you going to do for your baby's room? sorry that i have so many questions!!!!

June 18th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Regular
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA again. I really am crazy busy.

Well Naomi, So far we have some baby clothes (onesies, pants, shirts, some overalls, booties etc, and some burp clothes, bibs and stuff), also we have started to stock up on baby products like baby lotion, shampoo, body wash, baby oil etc., and plan to start buying diapers real soon.

I don't really have a theme for the room yet but we will put together something cute. My baby shower will probably be in August but there is not a date on that yet.

I have been doing well. I'm just taking this pregnancy one day at a time. I'm already past 21 weeks..its exciting. I started having heartburn yesterday..NOT FUN! Oh well this is all part of the journey. Each day has its discomforts but there are amazing things too. I love feeling the baby move. He is active and moves around and kicks a lot. It lets me know he's doing well.

Well I hope everyone else is doing well.

Crystal, I love that purple dress in your pic.

God Bless

August 5th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Regular
I know I have ben MIA for awhile. Things have been so busy. Today is my last day of classes for the summer and then I am taking a break from school until January. It is a much needed break. I am staying home from work today because I am sick It started yesterday with a sore throat and earache and I also have congestion. I just do not want to push myself to hard in this last trimester of pregnancy. I want baby and I to make it to the finish line ok.

I am 28 weeks today and very excited. I am getting there and so excited to see my baby. Hubby is very excited too; all he keeps saying is he just can't wait. My belly buttom has popped out and looks like a little button. LOL.

I am going to try and get some rest because I really need it. I hope I am well enough to work tomorrow. I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well. God Bless!

October 26th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Regular
Hi everyone. Isaiah Keith was born on October 21, 2009. I am so happy with him. He is such a beautiful baby and I love him so much. I'm loving every minute of being his mother. The hubby is very happy with him too. I have not been on here in forever because I was having trouble with the site so I just gave up. I tried today because I really wanted to give an update and it appears it is working again. I have baby pics to post but I cannot remember how to post pics on this site. Can someone please reply with instruction and I will put up pics of my newborn angel. Thanks so much and God Bless.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search