Our first baby!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Sogie
Hi everyone. You can all call me Sogie! Well, long story short I went off birth control pills December 2008 because hubby and I wanted to try and conceive our first bundle of joy. January was our first month trying and I got a BFN. I know it was only the first month but we were dissappointed.

This month I chose not to obsess and I did not even test early. AF was dues yesterday, February 18, 2009 and it did not come. I had cramps, bloating, sore boobs and was for sure it was on its way. I had taken some Aleve in the morning (won't be anymore of that), and brought my heating pad to work all ready for the cramps. The first day of AF always sucks bad.

I got home from work and still no period so I took a pregnancy test and I WAS SO SHOCKED TO SEE THE BFP!!!! I showed it to my hubby and could not stop shaking from excitement. Then I took another pregnancy test and sure enough it was a BFP. We are so greatful for this blessing!!! I am 4 weeks pregnant. Right now I feel happy, scared, worried, and excited all at once. I look forward to sharing this special experience with the rest of you ladies.

Take care everyone and God Bless.

Baby blessings to those who are still TTC.
February 19th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Sogie
Thank you so much for you nice reply hopingfornumber1. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy too. I hope that your ultrasound goes well today. I see the doctor next Wednesday Feb. 25th and I am praying that it is all good news.
February 19th, 2009, 02:59 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
sogie thankyou sooo sooo much for writing on my blog...you are the fourth woman to write to my blogs...and so you are the 4th woman that i am going to be adding to my prayers.......i hope you have a very safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery!!!!! i will be following your story and been since you first wrote yours!!!! nice to meet you too!!!! :biggrin:

February 20th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Sogie
today is Friday..Yippie!!. The weekend starts for me at 3:30pm today and I am so happy that I can sleep in this weekend. I have been exhuasted. I went to bed at 9pm last night and I am still tired. Well I gotta get through this day at work and it would be a good idea if I get to work :0

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. I feel ok today other than tired. No cramping yet today but that comes and goes. My boobs sore last night but feel ok at the moment. I have only had a couple a nauseous periods so far. Today I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am so excited!

God Bless to all
February 22nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Sogie
Today I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I feel good today. I'm still very excited and anxious to go to the doctor on Wednesday. I made hubby and I some healthy food this afternoon and there is enough left over for dinner so I'm happy about that. This pregnacy is the most exciting thing that has ever happend to me.

I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well
February 23rd, 2009, 08:09 AM
Sogie
Quote:
hey....wait till you hit that 6th and 7th week! You'll be going to bed at 8! lol. But hey... i'm enjoying this pregnancy. morning sickness, sore boobs and all![/b]
Yes I hear the tiredness and nausea ususally really kicks in around week 6. Right now I have only had slight nausea but my boobs hurt and I have mild cramping here and there. I am soooooooo tired right now that it is torture trying to stay awake at my desk. I am ready for lunch time. I'd like to take a nap but I need to eat. I am so thrilled to be pregnant though 4 weeks and 5 days today!!

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. God Bless
February 24th, 2009, 04:04 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Sogie - CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!! I wish you a ton of luck and great news at your appointment tomorrow!! I have my first real dr appt tomorrow too - I'm 6 weeks 6 days tomorrow and will be getting my first ultrasound - so yay! I hope we both get GREAT news!!!

Congrats again and welcome mama!!!
February 25th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Sogie
Thank you Gina for the kind welcome I hope that we both get great news at our doctors appointments today too. This is so exciting and its hard not to worry about everything but stressing can't be good for the pregnancy so lets try not to STRESS. Easier said than done.

I am 5 weeks pregnant today and I hope that my little beanie is doing well.

Take care everyone and God Bless!
February 25th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Sogie
I went to doctor today and had my first prenatal visit. I love my doctor he is so nice and personable. He always asks me if I have any questions and lets me know that he is here for me. I am so glad that I have a nice doctor because I have had rude ones before that act like I am bothering them if I ask a question.

I got an ultrasound done too. It was so exciting. My beanie is still so small that it was hard to see much but in 4 weeks I am having another one done and the doctor said I will be able to see much more of my baby then. This is so exciting!! Well Hope everyone is well.

God Bless!!
February 26th, 2009, 10:34 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
HEY! I AM STILL AROUND...I DO NOT POST NEW REPLIES EVERYDAY...MOST OF THE TIME I JUST EDIT WHAT I ALLREADY HAVE AND WRITE OUT MY FUTURE DATES ALL ON ONE PAGE...I HOPE I GET A BFP TOO GIRL...THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!!

February 26th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Sogie
Quote:
HEY! I AM STILL AROUND...I DO NOT POST NEW REPLIES EVERYDAY...MOST OF THE TIME I JUST EDIT WHAT I ALLREADY HAVE AND WRITE OUT MY FUTURE DATES ALL ON ONE PAGE...I HOPE I GET A BFP TOO GIRL...THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!![/b]
Well I'm glad to see you are around. Please let us know as soon as you get your BFP!! I am so tired lately so I better go to bed. My sister is so sweet..she came over and cleaned the kitchen for me. It's great to have family like that. She has agreed to help out with the baby when he/she is born too

Well take care ladies and God Bless!
March 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
Sogie
Today I have been exhausted all day long and this has been the regular lately but it is all worth it. My nausea seems to have kicked in now because I've had it on and off all day. I find that eating a few crackers when I feel it coming does help. I can't wait until my next doctors appointment on March 25 because he is going to do another ultrasound and I am hoping to get to see more of my baby then.

I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well.

God Bless
March 7th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Regular
It's funny that they call it morning sickness..more like ALL DAY SICKNESS. I have been feeling like crap all day, everyday for about a week now. I read that this will get worse before it gets better so I"m along for the ride. I know it will all be worth it in the end but oh the misery..LOL.

I pray that my little bean is healthy and doing well and I can't wait to see my next ultrasound.

I hope that everyone is well and that those still TTC get their BFP's soon.

God Bless

March 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Regular
I went to the doctor today because my "morning sickness" (ALL DAY SICKNESS) has been so bad. I have been sick 24/7 literally. The doctor gave me a prescription for nausea that is safe to take during pregnancy and what a relief. I feel so much better. I only get a little wave of nausea here and there on the medicine, but nothing constant, and I can eat normally again. This is the first time I have not felt like I am about to throw up in over a week. I am so greatful for this help. I was catching hell trying to function at work and then get my school work done at home.

I hope everyone else is well and God Bless!

March 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Regular
Thanks Ms. Crystal I found the footprints at http://www.glitter-graphics.com/.

Almost 8 weeks. ahh... time is going by but I still have a ways to go. I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time. I dream about it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search