Ethan Alexander Zapien 2*5*2009

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2009, 04:10 PM
Rebecca^'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
This is my mom 4 days before I was born!

My name is Ethan. I was born on February 5th, 2009.
7 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long.

This is me - one week old with my big sister Anna

I was 2 weeks old in this photo and those words are the meaning of my name! Ethan means firm, enduring, and longlasting and Alexander means defender of men.

I'm one month old in this pictures with my sister and I went to the doctor the day before and I weighed 10 pounds! I'm growing so strong and healthy!

This is me again at 2 months old. Now I weigh 13 pounds 8 ounces!

Here I am as promised... 3 months old!

Here I am Everyone! 4 months old! Boy have I been busy lately too - I'm teething, I'm rolling all over, I'm even doing the army low crawl!!!! At my doc appt I got two shots and I weighed 17 pounds. I am 25 inches tall! No big boy foods for me yet, just good ole mommy milk!

Okay folks - Here I am at five months old working on my sitting up skills! I think I'm doing a pretty good job. Also showing off my fine physique as well as my orange diaper!!!!!!

I'm six months old now and this was a pretty big month for me!

I learned how to crawl...

and do push ups *can't forget the physique*

Had my first taste of avocado!

I just started getting everywhere! and into everything!

On to month seven of my life.........
I'm a pro at sitting up now. I can even go from sitting up to crawling to sitting back down. I crawl around and pick up toys and random pieces of paper from the floor. They are tasty until my mom comes along and prys them from my hands and mouth! She is such a meany!

I can sit in the grocery cart like a big boy - I really liked it until mom got one of those annoying shopping cart covers - she doesn't like me to chew on this super tasty bar I'm holding on to. Again, she is so mean!

Okay - don't laugh people - Obviously I should start doing a few more pushups!

The month of October was pretty fun for me - I really mastered the art of "pulling up" and "cruising". I was doing this in September also but I got really good this month. I'm 8 months old now!

my mom put me on this crazy thing - I just sat here and looked cute for a few minutes so she could take a picture.

This is me at the pumpkin patch. It was pretty fun.

I'm nine months old now and my mom still hasn't gotten tired of taking my picture. BUT I have grown weary of this activity so today I decided to not look at her and I was hoping she would just go away. It took awhile, but persistence paid off and she finally did leave me alone!

This is my 9 month check up - Can you tell I've been workin' on my fitness???

This was Thanksgiving time - my family took a super long drive to a place called California and we met a lot of new people and I played with some new toys - ORNAMENTS!!!!!!!

We had to drive in the car for a super long time so I'm glad my mom bought me a nice comfy carseat and this super cool blue cup with a straw!

I turned 10 months in December! December was a cool month - my mom brought a bunch of those Thanksgiving toys to my house!

That's my sister - she is 3 - I'm sure she is going to continue to torture me for years to come. This was just one of the first times.

Sigh - my mom was back to the picture taking thing again. This time I had a better plan. I just went ahead and looked at her and she went away really quick!!!!!!!!

I got this cool ornament from my secret santas - Jenny and Lillian - I had to taste it first to make sure it wasn't poison and it wasn't!

The people at my house were really excited on this day. I don't know what the fuss was all about though but there were some cool boxes to play with and some tasty paper to eat. What I do know is that the next day my mom took away all those cool toys that were on the big green tree!!!!!!! She took the tree too!!!!!!!!!!

It's a new year now and mom says I'm 11 months old. Time to take a pic again! I looked at her again this time and it really does work better. She is done so fast!

Oh, I don't know if I told you guys but I can walk now. I can even run!

I can also climb!

It makes mom really scared though and she starts freaking out everytime I do this...

or this

So she took my new slide away. I was pretty mad for awhile but I totally got over it once I saw the new stylin' clothes that she bought me!

My sister got some new styles too.

I got this outfit too and I really enjoyed wearing this hood all day - mommy kept taking it off - it was so irritating. I wanted to wear it ALL day - doesn't she understand me at all????????

Oh ya - my newest trick - pointing!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!! Check back often to see my latest adventures!!!!!!!!

Love,
Ethan

Last edited by Rebecca^; January 25th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.
May 3rd, 2009, 09:56 PM
mrschamberlain's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay Ethan! You look great pregnant, Rebecca! And Anna looks so adorable with him. Thanks for sharing!
Angie-wife to Justin, mom to Kaeden, and TTC #2
May 4th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschamberlain View Post
Yay Ethan! You look great pregnant, Rebecca! And Anna looks so adorable with him. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Angie - I felt like a cow but looking back, I didn't look half bad, lol.
May 7th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
u look great! and hes so handsome!
May 7th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Ill be checking back for sure! Great shot of you preggo (you look awesome). Your kids are beautiful Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!

June 6th, 2009, 08:30 PM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Wow, Ethan is SO cute, I can hardly stand it!

June 27th, 2009, 04:58 AM
I keep checking back for more pics....lets see some new ones!

January 25th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What a great walk down memory lane!

January 26th, 2010, 09:50 AM
TheFabJG's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheFabJG
You've done a great job with this, Rebecca! I SO need to do one for Christopher! I'm such a slacker! Good job, youuuu and WTGrow Ethan!

January 26th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Thank you ladies
January 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
this is awesome!!! i love every minute of it. Inspiration for me to update mine!

January 29th, 2010, 01:15 PM
LOVE it! I'm going to start working on Lena's now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search