xavier birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2009, 11:48 PM
jennifer13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started getting pains sunday morning around 4:22am i thought they were braxton hicks. i called david he was at work and he said if anything just go to the hospital. around 7am i couldn't take the pain anymore. the contractions where getting closer together. i got my things ready and got pito ready. my MIL came to get us. i was hook up to the monitors. i at the hospital for about 3 hours. still having contractions but i wasn't dilating or anything so they sent me home . i get home still in pain. i take a nice warm shower. David finally gets home. my mom sister & sil come down as well.

david my sister sil & myself go to the hospital around 7pm cause i was bleeding a bit. when i get they i was dilated 5. i was asked why i had a c-section beofre and i told him it was cause my ob said pito was to big and i only dilated 4c. the on call ob said if you want to try natural you can. they told me the risk of trying natural after a c-section which freaked me out and i started to cry. David and talked it over and he said if i wanted to do it to go for it. so i said let go for it.

i asked for an Epidural around 9 or so. around 3am i wanted to push but i had to hold off cause the ob was with another delivery :rolleyes he finally came and i was ready to go. i pushed a few times i felt every single push. the nurse kept tell me he's coming he's coming push. so i pushed and was told to stop cause the cord was wrapped around him. i did another two pushes and he was out. the doc did a Episiotomy and that **** hurt. xavier was all cleaned up and given to David while i got stitched up.

it was very crazy that i was supposed to have a c-section and end up with a Vaginal birth. i saw my OB the next day and she said she was so proud of me that ***** was the one that said i could have the x-man Vaginal.

ok ladies here he is
Xavier Alexander ( x-man) 7lbs 5 oz 20 inches 3:55am 05-04-09

June 4th, 2009, 06:37 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Too bad they didn't want you to have Pito vaginally, looks like you can do it just fine, so silly them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search