Billy Dean (Aiden) 7/2/09

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rebekah88 Send a message via MSN to rebekah88 Send a message via Yahoo to rebekah88
Well i had my regular appt with my doctor on the 6/30/09 at 11.. I had to leave work for a little bit and my boss was saying " I bet she doesnt come back..." and I got there and because of the weather DH didnt work so he got to be there, and my mom and his parents were there. well they called me back and weighed me and i weighed in at 168! i gained 1O Lbs in a week and it was all water weight. i was swollen REALLY bad. so they were a LITTle shocked and then i pee'd in my cup and went to get my blood pressure checked. well i sat down in the seat and they put my arm in the cuff and my BP was liked 189/104 or something realllllyyy high like that.. so they checked it again and then it was higher. so my they called the dr over and he did my internal exam and then said " we are going to send you over to L&D and have them monitor you."

So we get over there and all hooked up, they take my blood and my BP wont go down. and apparently there was +2 protien in my urine. so they decided to keep me over night and do a 24 hour watch and urine collection. so we stayed over night and my 24 hrs ended at like 3 Pm and the doctor left early that day (wednesday) so he wouldnt be able to tell me the results till the morning when he came back. so we stayed ANOTHER night. They continued to monitor my BP once an hour and monitor the baby every 4 hours.

Well Thursday came and apparently my BP wasnt going down and my swelling wasnt either even though i had been on bed rest for 2 days , and the test results from the urine test said that i had MORE protien in my urine than at the DR office on tuesday.
The dr decided he wanted to induce me RIGHT THEN so he told the nurse to start the IVs and what not. and he broke my water. This was at about 9ish -930ish but i was already dilated to about a 1 and effaced 80 percent. they started the pitocin and everything was going really good. At 3cm i got an Epi cause they couldnt have my BP go up anymore because of the pain. I wasnt going to argue, LOL . I swear they gave me a big epi block because i started having trouble brerathing(I was layingdown a bit) and the medicine had traveled up. and it just made me tired. so i tried to sleep most of the time.

After 9 hours it was time to push. I was so scared i was going to Poop on myself, i was having trouble concentrating on pushing LOL
anyways Dh said that he didnt want to cut the cord or look or anything like that. But when the time came he changed his mind. LOOKED TO WHOLE TIME! i didnt want him too lol... and HE CUT THE CORD. Billy Dean IV was born 7/2/09 at 6:25pm weighing 7lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long. He has a FULL head of hair and is the most GORGEOUS thing i have ever seen!!

Few mins after delivery
we spent 2 days there after birth because of my blood pressure,
My BP is still up and i am on BP medicine. Aiden is doing GREAT we had his appt yesterday and the dr said everything was great. was normal and healthy as a horse!

We have been home for 4 days and its been an adjustment but its great!! he is a great baby, He only wakes up at about 2-3 times a night. he eats like a champ and is gorgeous!!

Sorry this was so long!!

July 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM
jen44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Look at all that hair!! He is so cute

Chloe - 6/18/09
Eli - 2/13/12
July 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! Glad everything worked out.
July 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Congrats! He is adorable and LOVE all that thick dark hair! I can't wait to see more pics!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 8th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SFOTraveler
He is darling... and omg on the hair!

Thanks cavewoman!
July 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
AndreaRenee's Avatar raising boys...
I wanna see more pics!
July 9th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Veteran
Congrats!!!

July 9th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats again Mom & Dad!!!! Awsome job

July 9th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
glad everything worked out for you! He is a beautiful boy

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

July 9th, 2009, 09:09 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!!!
July 9th, 2009, 09:27 AM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Look at all that beautiful hair! He is gorgeous. Congrats!!

July 9th, 2009, 05:17 PM
monilove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You have to post more pics....close up please hahah....oh yea CONGRATS!!
July 9th, 2009, 05:22 PM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh gosh, he's sooooo cute! I love hairy babies, lol. Probably because I've had 2. What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats, Rebekah!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

July 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh he is so cute! I have been wondering how you were doing!

Ethan is celebrating Baya's arrival on 8-24-11
July 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
.adi.
Sorry you had to go through that. that's not fun at all... I'm so jealous of his hair!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search