**Nevan's Birthstory**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 10:48 PM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well.. i thought id posted his birth story a while ago, I guess it got wiped out from the technical difficulty but here it is again

Nevan was born May 12th at 3 am ia Csection... his weight 9 lbs 10 oz 22 in long.

My birth story is a lil crazy and diff than with my daughter who i went in labor on my own and natural.

It started May 11th at 10:30 am... i went in to hopsital a week overdue and babys heartrate was a lil high on the nst. So they admitted me , and gave me the gel. The contrax and cramping started right away... and within a couple hrs , they were back to back painful. At 3 pm, my water broke and from then on , the contrax were strong and painful and 2 min apart. :/
I was like wth.. why so close togther? I had no time to break even. I had some morphine then to relax ..So i delt with it till about 8:30 - 9 when i was 4 cm and babys head was still HIGH UP, i got the epidural. Which was a frickin lifesaver i tell ya.

So from then on, I was contracting well, and moving along quickly.. by 1:30 am i was almost a full 10 cm dialated when my contrax went all whacked, and babys heart rate was up again. So my dr , and the ob there checked me and his head was trying so hard to fit thru but wouldnt. and the pain was coming back even WITH the epi.. so they said it stops here.. I BALLED MY EYES out. I knew this meant C SECTION. So at about 2 they brought me down for prep, and surgery where i had a full blown panic attack on the table.

Then Baby Nevan was born at 3 am and i Balled my eyes out when i heard his cry, and then i got skin to skin on my breast where he latched right away... no probs bf

He was 9 ' 10!!!!!!!! no wonder he was stuck lol. So thats long story kinda short.. i guess u can say my labor since water breaking was 12 hrs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search