Madisyn Grace Ryan :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Here is just a little blurb of a labor story

Tuesday around 2 PM, I went in and they admitted me. They put in the cervadil at 7:30 PM and it had to stay in for 12 hours, and after all those 12 hours, it helped thin me out to 90%! But, I was still stuck at 3 freaking cm!!!

So, they started the pitocin at 8 AM. Shortly after at 10 AM, they broke my water and after that, I started going into labor on my own. They turned the pitocin wayyy down, pretty much off and around 3 PMish, I started having really bad back labor. And at that point I was 7 cm and 100% I didn't get an epidural, but I did use narcotics for the pain. One shot of fentynal to help take the edge off of the contractions, but with having bad back labor, it didn't help much.

I sat in the birthing tub with the jets for a little bit which helped A LOT! And then when I got back into bed I was on all fours, which also helped A LOT. I rocked through the contractions and then a little after 5I really felt like I had to push, but they told me I wasn't ready and I told them that I really felt the need to push and sure enough, it was time and after only 20 mins of pushing, Madisyn Grace was born!!!! It was the best thing I ever went through my entire life, and I did it all with no epi! Which, everyone was surprised I didn't beg for one lol..

July 29, 2009 @ 5:34 PM, my baby girl was born!
7lbs 2 oz 19 1/2 in long.

Last edited by JoDee_MadisynsMommy; August 26th, 2009 at 10:12 AM.
August 26th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
Congrats a bit late but still sincere! lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

September 5th, 2009, 08:08 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your baby girl! That was an awesome birth...I had back labor with my first child and that was no fun! You did a great job!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search