Devan Audrey Leigh

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Seths mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started having contractions at about 6pm on 11/24 but they felt exactly like the fake ones I had been having for weeks before so I was ignoring them the best I could but as the night went on they got stronger and stronger and by 2am they were barely breathe through painful but were 10 mins apart so I didn't want to head to the hospital yet evethough DH was basically begging to go at that point. Still 10 mins apart at 3:30am I had another contraction and could feel her move down the birth cannal, it was a scary/ amazing feeling and I told Dan we needed to go.

We got to the hospital at a little after 4am and I got the same nurse I had with the false alarm I had had the Saturday before, she checked me and said I was only at a 4 which amazed me, I thought I was going to be way further along the way I was feeling. They moved me into a L&D room not even 5 mins later and the nurse checked me again because I said I was havig lots of pressure and I was almost a 6 She finished hooking me up to the monitors and doing my IV / blood work and checked me again and I was an 8. She had more info to put into the computer and the went to tell the Dr I'd need him soon and as she got to the door I needed to push, she yelled for him to come and then had to convince me not to push ( I think that actually was harder than the labor) 3 pushes later she was here Devan Audrey Leigh was born 11.25.09 at 4:39am weighing 6lbs 13oz and was 19" long.

The labor was scary fast (37 mins after we arrived at the hospital) and was completly different than my labor with Seth so it was almost like the first time with not knowing whats going to happen next. She's happy and healthy and I couldn't ask for anything more.
December 4th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wow! I hope mine is that quick! Congrats to you.

December 4th, 2009, 07:32 PM
jenslittlemen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome (and fast) birth. TFS!!

December 5th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Regular
Congratulations! You have a beautiful baby girl there!!!
December 6th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Formerly LyndaSLP
Wow! What a fast labor/birth! I hope I can be that lucky Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Thank you for sharing your birth story.

***PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PREGNANCY ON FACEBOOK***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search