Aiden Scott's Birth Story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to trannytryingttc#2girl Send a message via Skype™ to trannytryingttc#2girl
Well were to start? I was 33wks2dys when I first went into labor Friday the 13. Went to the ER they sent me to the pregnancy center. They said I wasn't dielated but I know something was wrong. They put me on pills the stoped the labor and what did I know the pills gave me a tep of a 101.5 so I stoped taking the pill Saturday night I felt so much better Sunday morning. We didn't my stepchildren for a week, they went to there mothers. Well that Sunday morning I felt so good got up and went to take a shower. As I walk to the bathroom my water broke which I thought I just peed myself and didn't think of my water braking. When DH got up I went to my moms and told her I peed myself, she asked if it was my water but I said No I just peed myself my Pappy said he thinks I was my water. Anyway after I got back home DH asked me if I wanted its go fishing, I said sure why not. We get to the lake. And I needed to go pee again. We fished for a hour or two. When DH helped me up more water came out, I looked at him and said I per# myself again. DH said what do you mean again. Then it hit me the contractions started on the was home 10 mins apart, we get home 7mins so I call my mom. Then 5 mins apart and went to the hospital. When they told us the hospital did have a NICU they shipped me to Springfield MO. When I got there they had everything ready. My DH and mom was there with me. At 1:53 Monday morning my little man was here. Aiden was 4.0 lbs 17ins long. Aiden had to stay in the NICU for a few weeks till he was 5.0lbs. Those few week he wasnt with me I went nuts and ill leave it as that. That the story of Aiden Scott birth.

Last edited by trannytryingttc#2girl; September 4th, 2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: missing words

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search