Ethan Kerry

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to MommytoJacobandEthan
My birth story starts with Ethan in November of 2009 I went to the doctor for a routine visit they asked if I had any cramping or and presser I said I had some cramping but put it as braxton hicks contractions since I had already have had a baby I thought noting of it. Well they checked me and I was 2cm already and I had a month left to go with his pregnancy They put me on bed rest and meds to stop them. I had a two and a half year old running around the house how was I going to say on bed rest. Thankfully I was living with my in laws and they helped me with Jacob. I had to go to twice a week monitoring with the high risk doctor.

Then on December 9th I went in thinking I was having contractions again they put me on to the mounters and and check me and I was still and only 3 the same as my last OB/Gyn appointment my doctor said I could stay the night or just go home and see if anything changes So I decided to just go home and deal with it at home, but my doctor wanted to see me in her office the next day so on December 10th I went to her office and had to give a urine to be tested and it came back with protein in my urine I then go orders to go to the hospital and have some test done So at 1:45PM I was at the hospital and having all the test done. When I was there they asked me how much my pain leave was and I told them what it was and my doctor did not feel conformable sending me home in the pain I was in so she had me say the night. The next morning she came in to see me and check me and find out how much pain I was still in. I was still the same as the day before as far as pain goes and when she check me my membranes had broke and had water liking out but my water had not broken yet. I was taken over to the LND room and I was hoked up to the mounters but this time it was internal both for the contractions and for Ethan's heart beat. I was 37 week and was not due to have him yet but he was coming no questions asked. I had an epi done soon after I go in to the LND room and right after I had it done Ethan's heart beat dropped and I had a bunch of people come in and that is when they put the mounter on Ethan. and checked me I was at 5 at that point. I had the drug to help my labor along going in me along with the saline. The next time they came in to check me was when I was feeling a lot for pressure and feeling a lot of the contractions at that point and I was at 9 1/2cm and they had called my doctor and she was 10 min away by the time she got there Ethan was well ready to come out. When she got there I was well ready to push him out and at 2:07PM he was here I pushed for all of 7 mins. I could not believe that he was here it was totally a different experience of Ethan's birth and Jacob's birth. I know I left things out but I can not remember all the details of the birth to tired to remember it all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search