Can you feed a 6.5 month old biter biscuits?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
Natalies_Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She doesn't have any teeth, can she lick them in the highchair? I know they're not for young babies, but I was wondering...

</div>
November 26th, 2005, 07:33 AM
bump.

</div>
November 28th, 2005, 06:31 AM
anyone know?

</div>
November 28th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Ashes78
I have given Xan a cheeto to lick on And I know a girl's baby is a few weeks younger than Xan and she give him graham crackers. So I think it would be fine as long as you keep an eye on her.
November 29th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Awesome. Thanks so much!

</div>
November 29th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Ashes78
Your welcome
December 1st, 2005, 07:24 AM
Iris's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Be very careful and definitely don't leave her unattended with one. I had a friend who's baby who choked on one. He was ok but she had to do back thrusts to dislodge it. They come apart in big chunks. I waited until Ryan met the recommended requirements to have one (sitting on own, crawling on hands and knees, etc.) but it still made me very nervous. He usually got bored of it pretty quickly and threw it to the dog otherwise I probably would have taken it away before it started breaking up.

December 4th, 2005, 09:11 AM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Be very careful and definitely don't leave her unattended with one. I had a friend who's baby who choked on one. He was ok but she had to do back thrusts to dislodge it. They come apart in big chunks. I waited until Ryan met the recommended requirements to have one (sitting on own, crawling on hands and knees, etc.) but it still made me very nervous. He usually got bored of it pretty quickly and threw it to the dog otherwise I probably would have taken it away before it started breaking up.[/b]
i am not a big fan of biter biscuits just for that reason. when damen would eat them the saliva would make them loose and just fall off - then he would have a huge chunk of it in his mouth. i am a bigger fan of cheerios or small pieces of graham crackers.
December 5th, 2005, 12:46 PM
hope1976's Avatar Veteran
DS Kaleb (who's 4 now) choked on one as well - and it was scary! Try a baby safe feeder....a father invented it for that reason exactly! Also - try gerber fruit puffs. The banana ones seem to dissolve the quickest.
December 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
AnasMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AnasMommy
DD has had A biter biscuit (at about 7 months) she has also had some gerber fruit puffs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search