members,newbies ,lurkers !!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2009, 07:44 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
let us know you are here !!

I see threads being read....now we need POSTS !!!!

I am Dee,40, cohost here...married to Mick 43, mommy to Katie, almost 7 months old! We have 1 angel~
we live in Illinios, I am a SAHM.
2 furbabies ~Sadie 2 yo standard poodle, Max 9 yo domestic cat.

January 8th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Tia loves her Trinity!
I'm Tia (22..23 next month!). I'm a 5th year college student (And ready to finish finally!) and mommy to Trinity (born 11/25/08).

My baby will be 2 months old in less than 2 weeks. The first 2 months have gone by so fast. I'd like to introduce her to baby food in her 4th or 5th month...if she's ready. Even though she won't be on solids for a few more months I've already been thinking about what I'll be feeding her when the time comes. I've been looking into different brands, getting reviews from other moms, and even considering organic baby foods. I hope to gain some insight from this board.

January 9th, 2009, 12:46 AM
~~~Sara~~~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there! I am a hit and miss gal to this forum. I enjoy it, but it's gets so quiet I forget about it, then at random times (now!0 I think to stop by.
Hi, I'm Sara (31) married to my wonderful DH and mommy to Carter(13 months) and our pug girl, Co-Pilot.

I have always enjoyed making Carter's food, this is a great place to get ideas, thanks!

January 9th, 2009, 06:38 AM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am new to this board.
Kristi (26), girlfriend to Justin & Mommy to Thea (5 months). I plan to start making Thea's baby food and will begin feeding her small amounts of baby food after she turns 6 months.
January 10th, 2009, 04:58 PM
kittycasper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Sally
Warren my LO is 5 months and just shy of 2 weeks. I'm 34 years old warren is my only baby although my dog might disagree.
January 10th, 2009, 08:16 PM
*Avrys*~*Momma*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello! My name is Tracy(25) married to Aric and mommy to Avry, who was born 9/2/08 so is 4 months. I have two furbabies, Oreo & smokey(cats). Just this week we have given him some bananas to start trying food out per his DR and he LOVES them! We do only give alittle bit at this point though.

**Thank you for the Awesome Siggy Jaidynsmum!!! It's Perfect!**

January 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM
SugarSnap's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to SugarSnap
I'm Chelsea, 20 years old and Mom to Alexandria born July 9th, 2008. I lurk a lot and hang out in Military Mommies for the most part b/c my husband is trying to join the Navy. We have 4 furbabies, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I've been feeding Alex a fruit in the morning, veggie for lunch and a Stage 2 dinner in the evening. She hates rice and oatmeal so I have to mix it with her food. I would like to buy all organic foods but my DH lost his job so now I buy what's on sale lol

Click on us to help us hatch, before we DIE!

January 11th, 2009, 09:14 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I am so glad to see this thread filling up !!!!

I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies better !!!

January 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My name is Diana and my first LO, Aaron, was born 8/27/08. He just started rice cereal and is doing really well. I plan to make most of his baby food, so I hope to get lots of ideas.
We live in MN and my husband is in the Army.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

January 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I am Nikki (27) married to Jim (27). We have 2 kiddo's Kaylie (3 & 1/2) and Scott who is almost 6 months old and we have 3 angels. I EBF and make my kids baby foods. I really enjoyed making Kaylie's food but honestly started it b/c we were pretty broke But it worked out so well that now I am making Scott's food.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search