YoBaby Yogurt

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
have you given your LO Yogurt yet ?
I was just reading that you can start after 6 months....I cant imagine her liking the plain stuff....lol....

January 9th, 2009, 12:51 AM
~~~Sara~~~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes we started with Yobaby yogurt and he liked it right away, we took things really slow so I think he was closer to 8-9 months when we introduced it.

I did find it too thin for his liking so we added a little cereal to it and it's a staple for us now. We are just starting to get into other types of yogurt now (Greek yogurt, Yoplait, etc.) and I'm happy he likes it because I figure it is a good source of calcium among other things.

Just remember babies don't have sophisticated tastes like we do (I mean have you ever tasted breast milk or formula, ICK!) my son liked even just plain yogurt, I mean loved it!

January 9th, 2009, 08:17 AM
HunterandLandonsmom's Avatar Super Mommy
My oldest Hunter loved it(can't get him to eat it now), but i plan on giving it to Landon, but probably not until 9 months...

January 9th, 2009, 09:23 AM
we'll wait a bit for it, but I do want her to have it.....
if she eats those green beans in a jar, she should love this stuff....lol

January 12th, 2009, 09:56 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My oldest LOVED it!!! When she was a littler older she would dip everything in it Her favorite combo was kilbosa (sp?) and the strawberry yogurt uke:

January 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We'll probably wait until 10 months. I gave it to my first, she loved it. I just don't like how runny and sticky it is. I think Isabel will prefer regular yogurt when she is old enough.
January 16th, 2009, 09:32 PM
~~~Sara~~~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We eat Yoplait now, what a difference a little time makes. It all happened one day when I was out of Yobaby and I was already at Target so I bought some Yoplait there and he tried it and LOVED it, it was lip smacking good!
I'm sure it has more sugar, but my guy is little, so I'm not too worried. We've since tried a ton of different flavors and he just loves yogurt, which makes me happy!

January 17th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Quote:
We eat Yoplait now, what a difference a little time makes. It all happened one day when I was out of Yobaby and I was already at Target so I bought some Yoplait there and he tried it and LOVED it, it was lip smacking good!
I'm sure it has more sugar, but my guy is little, so I'm not too worried. We've since tried a ton of different flavors and he just loves yogurt, which makes me happy![/b]

ooooh now I really want to try it with Katie !

she had gerber banana yogurt and LOVED it.....so I cant wait to try real stuff for her !

January 18th, 2009, 01:59 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carrie loved YoBaby yougurt from the first minute. We started it at 6 month (we had reasons for starting so young), but she LOVED it!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
January 25th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Veteran
So babies can have yogart after 6 months?? Maybe Ill buy some Yobaby. I bet Ellie would like it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search