Roll Call - who's here? What stage are you at? How's it going?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Haltia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Haltia Send a message via MSN to Haltia
Yeah it's fab, it gives him a bit more independance and me a little more time to do things but i feel like i'm losing my baby boy in a way IYKWIM?
January 9th, 2010, 11:42 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here....we haven't started solids at all yet. I will probably try spoon feeding her breast milk within the next couple of weeks. I have tried to give her super smashed banana, and she just spit it out and gave me a "go to hell" look

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
January 9th, 2010, 11:42 AM
*Fiona*
Oh yes!! I KWYM!!!! I totally feel the same... Kirsty is crawling, cruising the furniture and self-feeding... this all happened the week of Christmas! I want her to slow down a little so mama can catch up!! However, with self-feeding, I am really enjoying that I get to eat my food whilst it is hot!
January 10th, 2010, 09:28 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Newbie here.

How old is your LO? She's 11 months and change

What stage of the weaning are you at? Starting solids? Trying new foods? Finger food? Feeding him/herself? We are down to 2 nursings a day (morning and night) and are about to cut the morning in a few days. She's officially boycotted all baby food because she wants to eat what we're eating and feed herself. She's trying new food (or at least in new ways) every day now.

How is it going? It's going really well! It's been challenging for me because I have to think about her food so much more now than when I just had to open up a few jars of baby food.

How do you feel about moving into this next phase? I think it's bittersweet. I love that I can give her food and still clean the kitchen or do whatever needs to be done. I love that I'm saving money on not having to buy baby food. But it makes me a little sad that she needs me for less and less everyday.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search