Baby Yogurt

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2006, 11:34 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone else tried this or even seen it?

John noticed it when we were getting groceries the other day when I got me some yogurt there was some for babies. Its called Yo Baby Yogurt. There is apple and mixed berries in the kind I got. I gave it to zoe and she seems to really like it! It actually smells really yummy at least the apple kind did. It tasted watered down..

haha im so bad for trying her babyfood. I guess i just wanna know what she's eating

June 5th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Veteran
My little girl did not care for that kind of yogurt too much. What I have found that she loves is to buy the LARGE container of plain (yuck!) yogurt (make sure not to get low fat or fat free) and I would spoon out whatever portion I was going to feed her into a small bowl and then mixed with it her jar of baby food fruit. I also used this as a good way to give her her cereal as well!

Hope someone finds this helpful!

Stephanie
June 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My son LOVES Yobaby! We get him the kind that has cereal and DHA in it. He has loved it from the very first time; some babies really love it, some don't; just like everything else. We keep it stocked in our fridge; it's a nice alternative to his day to day food.
June 6th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Dylans_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I havent ever even seen it. Hmm Maybe next time I will have to look for it
June 6th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to heavenleighmommi
my daugher loves it. I like to get her the kind with fruit and cereal, then I usually give it to her for breakfast!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search