High chairs

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Food/Feeding Support LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Ashes78
We have yet to get a high chair, we have just been using his bouncy seat to feed him in. ..hehe. I want to get one though. In your opinion which kind are the best to get?
October 6th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sweetlilmommytobe Send a message via Yahoo to sweetlilmommytobe
I really need one too! He is getting too big for his bouncy and I am afraid he will choke if he isn't elevated...I'm not sure what kind is the best...

October 7th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we're just going to use our Bumbo. We live in a small apartment and i just can't see a high chair working for us yet.

When she is eating finger foods, we'll probably just get her one of those portable high chair/booster seats
October 13th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy

this is one that we use. We started using it around 7 months or so. Dd likes this one a lot better than this one that we had already had:

i like the smaller more portable one a lot better.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 13th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Ashes78
My grandmother has one like the top pic at her house for when the kids go over there. It is really convenient. I will have to see about getting one of those.
October 13th, 2005, 10:52 AM
I love the smaller one, its great for traveling, and soooo much easier to clean, you just have to wipe it down instead of washing the fabric on the others.

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 29th, 2005, 01:45 PM
teacherinlove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am also looking to buy a highchair soon.. My kitchen is set up with a bar area (with stools) so, I really dont have a table so a small highchair would be nice.

I went to babiesrus yesterday and nothing really caught my eye. A friend gave me hers but Im not sure if I like it..

~Marissa~

November 6th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I got mine at Kmart, and have seen them at Walmart and target as well.

Good Luck!!

November 6th, 2005, 08:34 PM
**Mary**'s Avatar mom to Tabby,Kk,Emi & Jay
Send a message via AIM to **Mary** Send a message via Yahoo to **Mary**
I have a baby Looney tunes one it doesn't recline back or anything we had it for our other 2 children too....It works for us.

Mary
mom to: Tabitha 9,Katelyn 7,Emily 5,Jay 2 and Natalie Marie (5.31)

November 11th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
i have been thinking about high chairs as well, we really dont have room for one so i am looking for something that attatched to the kitchen chairs, which is another problem since we have cushioned chairs on wheels..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search