Thursday QOTD

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2011, 07:30 AM
MomTo3LittleBoys's Avatar Love my house of boys!
What was the last concert you've been to? Did you like it?
DS3- Born 11/4/14

Last edited by MomTo3LittleBoys; March 31st, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
March 31st, 2011, 07:42 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Proud Mommy!
Hmm, well I really haven't been to many concerts at all. Growing up in a really small town, it was quite a drive to get to any concert venues. I think the last one was The Used back in 2008 or something like that. Loved it!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and Landon!

{Our family blog}

March 31st, 2011, 08:00 AM
Spero's Avatar Nice to meet you, I'm Kat
I went to a classical trio concert in Feb. (part of my job). The last rock concert I went to was probably Blue October, way back in the day, maybe 2003 or 04 before they were so big. It's been a while!

March 31st, 2011, 08:09 AM
(not so patiently) WTTC
What was the last concert you've been to? Lady Gaga!! It was last Aug. My friend and I have the same b-day month so we bought eachother tickets.

Did you like it? YES! She was amazing. A true performer. We dressed up like her (along with everyone else)...I'll see if I can post a pic when I get home today.
March 31st, 2011, 08:12 AM
Ive only been to two concerts in my life and they both were Brooks N dunn. So i am very sad they are done now. I loved both of the concerts. O wait, i just remembered I went to a Jonas brothers concert and I got to meet them and got a pic taken with them. My friend won the tickets so I went. It was actually really good! lol
DS3- Born 11/4/14
March 31st, 2011, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been to a billion concerts, but since having Vi I have not been to too many! haha. The last one I went to was Taylor Swift when I was about 6 months pregnant and it was awesome!!!!!!

March 31st, 2011, 10:53 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Ummm. With my parents when I was 13 or 14 to see The Oak Ridge Boys. I really did enjoy it.

I would love to go see Nickelback in concert sometime but that is way too expensive.

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

March 31st, 2011, 11:21 AM
Super Mommy
I have been to a few. Sadly New Kids on the Block was my first.

Metallica, Guns'-n-Roses, Puffy Daddy, Busta Rymes, Jay Z, 50 Cent, Little Kim, etc.

My last concert was October 09 and that was KISS.

I know - from one extreme to the other musically LOL.
March 31st, 2011, 11:27 AM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Ashley that would have been awsome to see Brooks & Dunn. I love them too. I'm a total country music nut.
Once at our county fair Doug Stone performed. It was great. The sound system kinda sucked but I still love it. I think I was only 12 or so at the time.

If we could my mom, sister, & I would love to go see Kenny Chesney. That would be the best.

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

March 31st, 2011, 11:28 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
The last concert I went to was Papa Roach, they had a concert out here at our base. My husband was nice enough to watch the kids so that I could go. It was amazing, I stood right next to the barrier next to the stage right in front of one of the speakers. My ears were ringing and my throat was sore by the end (it was only about an hour or so). I had so much fun.

Scarlett Diane

March 31st, 2011, 02:11 PM
Effyx's Avatar Veteran
The last concert of my own choosing was Barenaked Ladies 2 summers ago, but I went to see Devildriver with my husband last year. It's his favorite band, but I wasnt thrilled about it.
March 31st, 2011, 02:48 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar TTC #2
Last concert was Feb 28th to see Linkin Park with a cousin. It was so much fun! I went to a meet and greet and I got my LPU demo cd signed by them all.

Login | Facebook

Daughter: Rylie 2 years old. Born 3/18/2013

TTC #2 with MTHFR C677T and a Balanced Reciprocal Translocation between chromosomes 1 & 4.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14, 7/22/2015
March 31st, 2011, 03:19 PM
M-n-MsMama0510's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have never been to one Im not into music or tv that much. Odd I know. Iam addicted to my computer lol

March 31st, 2011, 05:12 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to see the Zac Brown Band about a year ago with one of my girlfriends. So much fun!
March 31st, 2011, 07:35 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This past Sunday DH and I saw Awol Nation and Young the Giant. They were okay. I went because DH wanted to.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 31st, 2011, 07:48 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
DH and I went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra two days before Christmas 2010

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

March 31st, 2011, 07:54 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
last concerts i went to was when i was 13 at our county fair: rick trevino and tim mcgraw (Mmmmm...eye candy to the second!)

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
March 31st, 2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taatie10 View Post
Ashley that would have been awsome to see Brooks & Dunn. I love them too. I'm a total country music nut.
Once at our county fair Doug Stone performed. It was great. The sound system kinda sucked but I still love it. I think I was only 12 or so at the time.

If we could my mom, sister, & I would love to go see Kenny Chesney. That would be the best.
I know I LOVE country and Brooks N dunn! Country nut here!! Kenny Chesney is coming here this summer, that would be so fun!
DS3- Born 11/4/14
March 31st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
kenney Chesney is an awesome concert!!!! I have seen him a few times

Haha New Kids on The Block! I saw them 2 yrs ago, twice! hahaha... and I am going to see them again this summer! I am a loser

April 1st, 2011, 01:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This question kind of makes me sad. When I was in high school and college I went to a ton of concerts (I lost count somewhere around 80). It was such a huge part of my life, but I haven't been to one since 2005. I never thought I would NOT go to concerts.

The last one I went to was Howie Day. It was awesome because he is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spero View Post
I went to a classical trio concert in Feb. (part of my job). The last rock concert I went to was probably Blue October, way back in the day, maybe 2003 or 04 before they were so big. It's been a while!
It's always funny to me when I hear Blue October mentioned or on the radio. I am from Texas and they were such a local band. I used to go to this awesome piano bar when I was in college and the violin player used to bus tables there, even after success. It was so weird to have this amazing musician take away my empty martini glasses! He also came into the restaurant I worked at several times.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search