Sunday Vent....

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
Got anything you need to vent about today? Let's hear it.
April 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
Super Mommy
I'll start. lol.

6 years ago I moved into this house with my husband. He pretty much grew up in this house and when his mom remarried (around the same time we married) she moved out into a newly built home and let us have this house. Now I don't want to sound ungrateful because I am, we don't pay rent, taxes, etc. Just all our utilities, etc. and without this place that hasn't cost us anything monthly we surely would have never made it through all our struggles we've been faced with over the past 6 years.

BUT....I'm ready to get the h-E-double hockey sticks outta this place. It's old, 100 years old, and in need of a lot of repairs, some we've made and some we just don't have the money or the experience to do ourselves.

For instance...the basement has cracks in the foundation and every bloody year for the past 6 years we've had to deal with cleaning up water in our basement. We've tried to do some things on the exterior to prevent this happening but haven't been able to afford everything that's necessary.

so TODAY it's raining/snowing. all the water from the neighbors downspout is creating a little river and running along to the side of our foundation and now there is water slowly seeping in our basement. grrrrr. ugh.

I'm gonna rip up the sidewalk this spring, build up the soil around the house, and put in new sidewalk slabs so that all the water runs off to our neighbors house and not ours because I'm sick of dealing with this crap. drives me NUTS.

I'm praying dh gets this new job this year so we can just sell the place and get the heck outta here asap. I'm just DONE with dealing with it.

vent over.
April 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Super Mommy
The U-SO is an aXXhole.

That is all.
April 3rd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by second_chance_mum View Post
The U-SO is an aXXhole.

That is all.
What is U-SO?
April 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Effyx's Avatar Veteran
At work, I may be getting moved to a totally different position (and location) than what I've been doing for the past 7 years, and I will have no say in the matter. Finding a new job is NOT an option.
April 4th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.klynn View Post
What is U-SO?
An UN significant other. LOL

I was just mad. He made up for it though, and tomorrow is our anniversay so he will make up for it some more.
April 4th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday was DD's birthday party. We had some of DH's family over to celebrate. Mine couldn't make it

Anyways, DH's nephews are CRAZY wild and totally out of control. Especially the 3 year old. And DD has become very territorial about her toys. Not a good combo! All they did was fight and cry over everything. They each wanted whatever toy the other had. Normally I would just laugh it off, they are just kids. But to top it off my sil (whom I normally love) wasn't controlling her son. So while I was making my dd give back whatever she was taking from him. He wasn't giving back things that he was taking from her. Poor Madi had tons of melt downs when she should have been having fun.

To make it worse after everyone went home and things were calming down. DH told me that he doesn't want another baby. That 1 is plenty. His reasoning was that he didn't want to risk having children as uncontrollable as his sister's. Ugggg. I told him (not very nicely) that if his sister would discipline her kids they wouldn't be hellions. And if he didn't want anymore kids than he can wear a dang condom because we had a deal and I'm through making his sex life easy on him.

Thankfully the next day we were both feeling pretty stupid over what we had said and are still on track for another baby. Vent over!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search