i'm not sure i should do this.

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2012, 04:55 AM
host of wttc
i want another baby loads but last night i felt sick and went dizzy and it remained me what i have in store for myself everyday for the 9 months of my pg. after the first 16 weeks are so it gets easier because the feeling dizzy goes away and i'm just left with being sick and i can cope with that. but the first 16 weeks or so i feel dizzy and have a funny head all the time and feel very tired all the time and i'm sick all day and i'm not sure i can cope with that with zac being only young.
but at the same time i don't want as big of a gap as with nicole and zac.
anybody no of anyone that has managed to reduced the symptons of hypermisis?

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
April 15th, 2012, 12:31 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well maybe you will not have that next time. I didn't have any m/s at all with Lennox. With my older 2 I would get it here and there and with my twins I had it all day every day from week 7 or 8 until week 20.
April 15th, 2012, 12:52 PM
ColoradoJess's Avatar Veteran
Simone: Hyperemesis is different than regular morning sickness. A good friend had it, and it's pretty awful (she was hospitalized 5 times in her first trimester for dehydration.) If I'm not mistaken, if you have hyperemesis, you will most likely have it for each pregnancy - this is a big reason my aforementioned friend is one and done.

Michelle: Man, I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you. I can ask my friend if they ever found anything that worked for her (but I don't think so - she was still throwing up the week of her delivery), although your best bet might be to meet with an OB who has experience treating HG patients and see if s/he can suggest anything. I don't blame you for what you're feeling though - just watching my friend made me seriously terrified of pregnancy! <3

Matt & Jessica - Married 10.27.2007, TTC #1 starting fall 2012

Furbabies Bella (dog) and Luna (cat - RIP 7/8/2012)

April 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM
host of wttc
each pg my hypermisis has got worse with my dd i wasn't hospitalized at all with my ds i was hospilzied 4 times i'm scared next time will be worse and they do say it gets worse each pg theres a small chance i might not get it.
things work alittle different here with docs we don't get such a wide choice. the meds didn't work with zac one actually made me feel worse. i have read that if you start the meds early before it starts it can help. and i do know abit more now like to drink and eat almost constantly so some stays in and i'm gonna try milk thistle.
but its still scarey. i know women have it alot worse than me though so i am lucky there its just not nice and i worry it will be worse this time.

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
April 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Veteran
Hyperemesis gravidarum

Not sure if this will help its just a few ideas that might help you out when you get pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search