Omg no way!!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Mama.Angie
  • 1 Post By irishblessing
  • 1 Post By BelloFiglioLA
  • 1 Post By lil_fishy
  • 2 Post By ~ Nicole ~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2012, 04:03 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003

You get this, what do you do? How do you react? DH/SO?

(Totally not pregnant hehe)

September 11th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This cycle, it would be baaaaaaaad. Like, really, really bad. If it happened, I don't know how I would react, honestly. It's not that I wouldn't be happy, it's that I know DH would and would probably resent me forever and ever.

September 11th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I got it right now I'd just plain freak out. Give me a month or two and I'll be back to being excited/scared/hopeful.
I think my DH would be okay with it. He'd still be nervous about becoming a dad, but he's definately warmed up to the idea of having kids.
It's funny. I've always been the one wanting to TTC, and my hubby kept putting it off. Now he's like why don't we start next month, and I want to wait a little longer. LOL
September 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd be excited/nervous, same as DH I'm thinking! LOL

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

September 11th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally jaw dropped at this!

If those were mine, I'd be super excited! I'd be working out due dates, booking appointments, looking for my Snoogle, and thinking up announcements. DH would be all proud of himself and his crazy sperm, working even when they weren't invited.
September 11th, 2012, 07:09 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be totally happy! A little sad I guess because I want my son to be a little older but overall, really happy!!
4hearts likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
September 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, DH and I actually had a talk about this (because there is a slight possibility this month. He didn't pull out in time 4 days before O...and some other embarrassing circumstances this cycle) and he said he wouldn't resent me at all and that we would make it work.

So that made me feel better. But I still would rather it be when we are BOTH would be HAPPY about a pregnancy, not just in a situation where we would "deal with it".

September 12th, 2012, 07:58 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I'd be flippin excited!! Even though it's not the right time, it would work out and I'd be sooo happy. I don't think DH would be AS excited as me but he would be happy too I think.
4hearts likes this.

September 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Regular
Well the logical part of me would be saying "there's really no use in freaking out, just accept it an make the best of it." but the rest of me would still freak out because of horrible timing. I would definitely cry and text B demanding he meet me in person because we agreed that when we do get PG that he would be the first person I tell and I'd tell him in person lol. So I would still honor that agreement. And, since we're actually having a scare at the moment, he would be happy and excites but also very scared. Mainly of his parents reaction as they're hardcore Christians so an oops before we're married would greatly disappoint/anger them. Not to mention I'm shared sh!tless of telling my dads mom because she would be soooooo disappointed and I hate disappointing her.
September 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I would jump up and down!! I'd be so excited!
4hearts likes this.

September 12th, 2012, 12:33 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think I would cry honestly. I am just not ready and with Everett not sleeping through the night and with the possibility of it causing him to wean early. I just would be an emotional mess. I would of course warm up to the idea but it would take a bit.

September 12th, 2012, 11:10 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would be praising God! I have major baby fever right now and after 3 years I am tired of waiting!
mommy_to_nico and 4hearts like this.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

September 13th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It would be a miracle...like immaculate conception type miracle because DH and I have not DTD since the first week of April (his illness).

But if that weren't the case, I know that both of us would be a little down at first. Okay to be honest, I'd be a lot down. I think it would take me some time to get used to it. Neither of us want to even try for another year. I am a religious BC taker as well.

September 13th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i would love it after 16mths of ttc that would make me the happiest woman !!!

September 13th, 2012, 10:17 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would initially be sad, because I want my baby to be older before another comes along. I don't want to have to wean her earlier than necessary, and with her not sleeping through the night at all, it would be so exhausting to not get sleep when I would need it the most. I would eventually get all excited and happy, but there would be so many mixed emotions. DH I know would be happy from the start though, lol.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

September 13th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Rochelle
Pretty happy and scared bc it would become real. "Like, wow, this is actually happening". DH would feel the same.
September 13th, 2012, 08:50 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be totally bummed. I loathed being pregnant during the depths of winter. I much preferred my August baby to my may baby (pregnancy wise of course!) I don't really want to get pregnant any earlier than Dec/Jan

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search