Any one else have a baby stash?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By irishblessing
  • 1 Post By sugarloafbaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Veteran
I find myself baby shopping a lot lately, whether online or in store. We have one boutique where I live that has so many cute things. I have several outfits for boys and girls size 0-3 and 3-6, I won't buy bigger until I am actually pregnant and know what I am having to make sure that it is the right season. I have numerous sets of pacifiers, toys, and I have started making cloth diapers and burp cloths. I keep everything in my closet that I cleared out specifically to make it the baby stash closet.

So does anyone else have a super secret baby stash?
September 15th, 2012, 01:56 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I have quite a large stash. I used to work at a major department store merchandising the children's department. Whenever items moved to the clearance racks I would get first picking at it and I have gotten some really cute nice quality items for dirt cheap after also using my employee discount. Since I stopped working there I did not buy much until about a month ago where I have started to look for deals on ebay. So far I have a couple boxes of boy and girl clothes newborn - 12months. I know it seems silly to buy when you don't know if you will have a boy or girl but I decided whatever I have left that I can't use I am going to donate.

I also have a couple drawers full of maternity clothes that I have been collecting for 3 years. So hard to find things I like that I decided to just look on a regular basis and whenever I find something I like get it.

Good to know I am not the only one shopping early. I also receintly starting reading pregnancy books and magazines. I see nothing wrong with this, I just think of it as more time to enjoy it all.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

September 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't bought anything, and I doubt I would until at least I confirm a healthy pregnancy! LOL But thats just me, I was tempted to go crazy as soon as I got my BFP in May but I never.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

September 15th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No, I probably won't buy much until after the 1st trimester. All I have are a few onesies my mom got me in August.
September 15th, 2012, 01:17 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not really considering I have two other young children. I have saved the majority of their things so I wouldn't really need much for a new baby anyways. I have however bought 4 newborn diapers in the last few months. I have a brand I like the most so whenever there is a good deal or print I really love I just buy it.
4hearts likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
September 15th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No....

September 16th, 2012, 07:57 AM
k_hall1784's Avatar Member
Nope. I am already bananas over having a baby and buying cute baby stuff would throw me over the edge. lol. I will wait until I get my BFP and am at least 8-10 weeks preggo. Then I will grab things little by little until the munchkin arrives. We waited until the bitter end with our other kids and were scrambling to have even the basic necessities. Not doing that again. lol.

September 16th, 2012, 04:45 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't bought anything, but I do have a baby boy stash! I have a box just for baby boy clothes and a couple other boy linens and such (leftover from when I shopped at garage sales during earlier pregnancies). Even though we have 2 girls, I have just been keeping them, so that's my secret stash I guess, lol. I doubt I will buy anything though until I know I am pregnant.
4hearts likes this.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

September 17th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope. We have too much as is.
September 17th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Rochelle
I hoarded everything from the first 3. So, I have no room for extra's. Really all I will buy next pg is a brand new cloth diaper stash. And maybe a baby hammock.
September 17th, 2012, 10:20 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We have everything left from Everett so we wont need to buy much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search