Is hubby secretly planning or hoping?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*
  • 1 Post By PaxtonsMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2012, 12:41 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Well as I mentioned hubby ad I haven't exactly decided for sure yes I a 3rd this is a deep discussion to look at everything if we want a 3rd when Hayden turns 1 (end of May)
Well yesterday I overheard since I really don't think hubby knew I heard him but during the premiere of "Sofia the first" On Disney JR. Hubby asked Victoria if she wanted a sister to play with! And she excitedly said yes! (The show talks about Sofia and her step-sister) anyways... Hayden is almost 6 months old and we haven't been careful at all and he doesn't seem to mind which at first after giving birth he was afraid... Hmmm? During random times that I actually would say I really do want a third hubby seemed opposed.. Maybe he's hoping either for a "meant blessing" or would like another girl?
1fabulousfem likes this.

November 25th, 2012, 03:51 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
I think he's jumping on board! That is awesome news.

November 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's cool!
My DH wants kids about as much as the idea stresses him out. So he keeps telling me it's up to me. He is so wishy washy about it all. It's a little frustrating sometimes.
November 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's cool! I don't think mine is secretly planning or hoping at all lol. He does make comments to our friends etc about having another when they do but that's about it. When I mention it lately he seems to think I'm a baby crazy weirdo? I'm so not even close lol

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
November 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think he is secretly hoping or planning, but I do think he is warming up to the idea lol. Now when friends ask when we are going to have another one he says we are going to try soon, which is a huge win from him just ignoring the question all together.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

November 27th, 2012, 04:22 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope he's definitely not trying to secretly plan or hope for another right now lol He was only half on board the last 2 times I got pregnant, hes knows what hes at but never wants to think of it as PLANNED or anything! WEIRDO!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

November 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes I would say that he is. He is ready to get me pregnant today but is waiting for my sake.

November 29th, 2012, 12:49 PM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH was totally like, "yay! baby!" after our oopsie a few weeks ago. I think they love to see their manliness when we walk around with our big bellies LMAO!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search