We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Continue striving to bless each of my meals
2. Read my Bible Daily
3. Do something kind for hubby at least once a week
4. Do something special/fun with Will at least once a week
5. Reduce my portion sizes
6. Exercise for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week
7. Log my diet and exercise
8. Let my son see me graduate with my 2 year degree (which is finished)
9. Continue working toward my bachelor's degree in social work
10. Expand our family!
Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)