Gender?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I know each of us will be grateful for a healthy baby regardless of the gender, but do you ever find yourself leaning more toward one or the other???

In your mind what are the pros/cons to each gender??

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

January 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I go back and forth, Another girl would be great, a sister to play dress up with and be best friends would be awesome for Audrey, not to mention, sharing toys and clothes..
BUT a boy would be wonderful too, DH loves sports and having one of each(two of each for DH) would be sweet.

January 1st, 2013, 10:07 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I would love a girl, and I think DH wants a girl, but most of the little girls I know are so very high maintenance!! Because of that I want another boy. Will wants a boy too. For me boys are simple, rough and tough, physically exhausting, but I can handle physical stuff better than the mental stuff.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

January 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
We have a boy already, but we would welcome either since I think we're really leaning towards 3. I almost want a girl first so that it doesn't seem like we had 3 just to try and get a girl, but I want a boy since I know so far what I'm doing with a boy I was predicted to give Cam a sister in the next few years though so don't know if that will be #2 or #3

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
January 1st, 2013, 04:03 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love a boy and I think it would work nicely with the spacing being a little longer between the girls. But I definitely would love another girl too!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

January 1st, 2013, 05:45 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I already have a boy and girl, so either would be fine. But I sometimes find myself leaning towards another girl. My little girl would be closer in age with her then if I had a boy now, my son would be almost 11.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}

Forever missing my Mom...
January 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Super Mommy
I want a boy. We already have all of the clothes and toys, and I just see myself as more of a boy mom.

Mommy to Miles born 11/07/09.
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy Dylan due March 14th, 2014!

January 1st, 2013, 08:58 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I would be happy either way but am hoping for another boy. I wouldn't mind if I ended up with all boys, I just think they are such sweethearts.
Orangebrittainy likes this.

January 1st, 2013, 11:36 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
I really want a girl for the next baby snce I had a boy first. If we end up with another boy thats fine but I would really like a girl though lol

January 2nd, 2013, 09:13 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I really don't have a preferance.

I have a girl now, which I never thought I'd get (she's the first girl born in DH's family in 78 years). I cherish her to pieces

I used to want a boy for DH's sake, but he's 100% happy with his little girl, and has said he doesn't care if we have a boy next time or not. He'd love another girl too!

I'm just glad we're both on the same page...next time we'll both be happy no matter what we get, just like the first time. No gender disappointment here!
Orangebrittainy likes this.

January 2nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I already have all boy stuff and thought I wanted another boy.. but yesterday my DH was reading to my 1yo niece and my Dad said "Looks like Dan is ready for a little girl" It was so cute! I may be leaning towards girl but I don't really care either way.

January 2nd, 2013, 11:06 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We'd love a boy. That being said, I see myself having all girls, and it'd be crazy easy adding one more girl into the mix.
January 3rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
Hm DF wants A girl but I would be happy with either
January 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
MrsHoot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would be good with either...bu I'm so excited to have a little girl. we'll go for 4 if we have 3 boys...

January 3rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
peaches84's Avatar Super Mommy
I've always prefered girls, I would definately prefer another girl. DH won't admit it but I think he really wants a boy. I just love playing dress up and going shopping and doing lots of girly things.

6/15/13
January 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMommy
I have a girl and would really like a boy the next go round since it will be our last child. DH's family could also use a boy or the family name ends with him.
January 9th, 2013, 02:43 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be happy with either but I would really like another boy if I could pick. DD wants a sister but there would be a large age gap there now. Especially because we have a small house the kids of the same gender would probably be sharing a room at some point. I'm better at thinking up boys names and better at doing boys hair. I would really be okay with either though!! We have the stuff for both and they have both been a lot of fun so far!

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
January 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I have a boy I am all set! I have tons of toys and clothes and hand-me-downs are the best for little boys as they get dirty and wear their clothes out so much faster than I did as a girl. Even though I grew- up with brothers.

But I would so love a girl after having 5 boys already! I need pink and dolls in my house. lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search