We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
-Get custody of DS and have 3+ months with him
-Move in to a house
-Pay off some of our debts
-Lose 10 pounds
-Kick my coke zero habit
-Have dental work done
-Try not to go crazy with all the teenagers in our families having babies while I'm being responsible and trying to wait lol
- Get a car. (Should be happening this month!)
- DF's job promotion (Which he got yesterday!)
- Have pretty much all baby things (diapers, wraps, a few neutral clothes, car seat, etc.)
- Save up for a doula
- Find a good midwife that will do home birth
- Get healthier (DF has quit smoking but I want him to stick to it, we both need to work out and eat better)
- Save up for all the vitamins and supplements I'll be taking while pregnant.
- Save up to move to a bigger house in Feb. 2014.
Lose weight/ get healthy.
Have a long conversation with my OB about VBAC and pregnancy in general.
Get a job and insurance coverage.
Finish up the necessary thing to our house.
But a new house and rent our current one.(Wishful thinking)
Dh graduate (3 more semesters.)
I got my new home (July 2012) and my new car - a big family SUV (January 2013) so now .....
I need to be permanent full-time at my job....
I need to lose 50-60 lbs
Our dog needs some more manners training before we add to the family...
I want to paint the (finished) basement
I would like to build a fence in the backyard, get a new washer/dryer and install a central vacuum (okay, all of these could wait... but I have time!)