Wedding photos!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Urchin
  • 2 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I am a sucker for all things wedding-related.

For those of you who are married here, share some wedding pics!!

Also, what was your big day like? Did it go as planned? Any catastrophes?

I'll be back to post some of my pics later
Thank-you Bokkechick for the beautiful siggy!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

January 29th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy

this is my wedding album on FB

it was a crazy day, we were running so late, I had to go the DAY BEFORE and get bridesmaid dresses because mine got sent back to england and I had to wait for my bridesmaids to get there from OK so they could get the right size.
they day of it was suppose to rain, we were hours behind and if it weren't for my bridesmaids and brother and sister in law nothing would've been set up in time.. DH lost his vows , my cake wasn't at all like I had asked for, apparently the baker had never seen a real rig before, it started to sprinkle right as I walked down the aisle but it stopped and never rained(thank god) once I started walking down the aisle I was totally calm and didn't care if it was perfect or not, I made myself and everyone else cry with my vows and DH's were "All that and more, I love you" lol
I put his ring on the wrong hand too.
We had a good time, and we laughed all the way through our dance.
in the end it wasn't the big fancy wedding I'd always dreamed of, but I married my dream guy and everyone who mattered was there<3

January 30th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Awwww! How sweet
You looked beautiful! I love that classic look!

My wedding went off without a hitch, and I had told myself beforehand that I was going to "roll with the punches" if anything went wrong.

It was everything I wanted in my wedding. Wasn't too big. Wasn't too fancy. People actually loved the food (steak BBQ!) and the venue was beautiful. Audrina was well behaved and cared for (my biggest stress that day was not having her with me, and having my Mom & inlaws look after her in the chaos of a wedding).

The decorations were awesome. I worked SO hard on centerpieces and choosing decorations (I made most of them)..I was so happy it looked like I wanted!

(I was really proud of the cake. I made the cake stand, and was blown away with the work my cake maker did. I only paid like, $125 for the cakes!)

stresswife and Tina_Marie like this.
Thank-you Bokkechick for the beautiful siggy!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Last edited by Urchin; January 30th, 2013 at 06:10 AM.
January 30th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Beautiful! love your colors!
yeah I was so worried Audrey would cry through the wedding , she did get upset because she was getting tired and wasn't used to being around so many people and refused to wear the tutu or headband I got her, but she didn't make a peep through the ceremony!

January 30th, 2013, 09:33 AM
helios's Avatar Veteran
Beautiful, you two! I love both the purple and the red color schemes.
January 31st, 2013, 12:35 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how beautiful you guys! love the colors!

My wedding did not really go as planned either. I barley got any photos from my expensive asheck photographer that I wanted and if it wasent forme saying something we wouldnt of gotten a posed pic od DH and I. that was the biggest thing issue for me ad one I'm still peeved about to this day because the pictures are the memories you know and you cant 'replace' them. all the people who were suposed o be there eairly to help setup were all late and we were already crunched on time as it was because of another wedding following us I had about 10 mins to get ready pretty much. it was very hot outside so the guests of course complained about it. the reception venue screwed us as much as they could (long story on that one) and we an out of punch before the wedding party even arrived. the guards were following m dad around like a hawk and were jerks to all guests! made me so mad!

anyways lots didnt go as planned and I didnt quite get my 'perfect' dream wedding but in the end I married my prince so none of it really matters lol. and there was an air show going on in the background during the ceremony which was neat lol

but here are a few pics!

January 31st, 2013, 07:12 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Awww, love all these!

Here are some of mine:

stresswife and jojo2bee like this.

DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 1st, 2013, 06:26 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You all had beautiful weddings! Here a pic of me and DH on our day
It was pretty darn perfect!