Baby!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2013, 02:38 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you hoping for a boy or girl?
What month would you like baby's birthday?
What names have you got picked out?
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery?
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant?

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? It really doesn't matter but I would love another girl.
What month would you like baby's birthday? I would love a June bug Preferably a warm month. So much more to do for birthdays.
What names have you got picked out? I love the name McKenna for a girl. For a boy we would probably use our backup that we didn't use last time, Flynn Xavier.
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? If it's a girl super, girly!! Probably flowers or something. Not sure about a boy.
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? Depends on what month. Last time it was almost Easter so I put my cheapie hpt in an egg and told him he had an early Easter present.

February 18th, 2013, 06:52 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Boy, I suppose
What month would you like baby's birthday? June
What names have you got picked out? We definitely aren't settled on anything. But for girls last time we had left Danica and Hailey, and for boys I like lots of names so it would be hard to pick!
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? For a boy probably a darker blue with a chocolate color and a turtle theme, a girl I might do pink/white, not sure what for a theme though.
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? I have no idea!

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
February 18th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? I'll take whatever...although a girl makes me nervous since I only know what to do with a boy!
What month would you like baby's birthday? April/May/early June...
What names have you got picked out? Adeline for a girl, Nolan for a boy
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? Mmmm, the nursery walls are a pool blue, so I'd pair it with purple for a girl, and a deeper blue for a boy
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? Waving the stick in his face like last time

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
February 18th, 2013, 10:24 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? I would really like a girl since I have my boy now

What month would you like baby's birthday? I want a summer baby is time around. I would also like a december baby. my bday is december and DH and DS are dec so I want a baby in my month to lol

What names have you got picked out? none really but we have talked about a few girl names. Ezmae (like from twlight lol), Kara, Brooke, Hayley

If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? the same way I have it for DS just a new theme, I like lady bugs for a girl and maybe symba/ lion king for a another boy

How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? I want to make it a suprise but havent thought into it that much yet

February 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? I am ok with either. I wouldn't mind my daughter being our only princess but at the same time I would love another little girl.
What month would you like baby's birthday? September! I want a birthday baby.
What names have you got picked out? I got nothing. DH says Quorra for a girl...we will see.
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? I suck at decorating.lol
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? I guess it depends on the time of year.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
February 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
The Truth is out There
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Boy this time
What month would you like baby's birthday? Hmm.. I'm not really sure on that
What names have you got picked out? Alexander Park or Thomas William III
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? Vintage cars themed
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant? I suppose just showing him the stick again lol

February 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Either would be great, but I think DH would like a boy
What month would you like baby's birthday? In the Fall
What names have you got picked out? Charlotte, Addalyn, Emily.. Charlie or Andrew
If money were no object, how would you decorate the nursery? with all cherry wood furniture custom lettering above the crib and decor to match whatever the bedding was.
How do you plan on telling your SO once you are pregnant?not sure, but I have lots of ideas pinned on pinterest lol maybe Audrey wearing a big sister shirt and handing him a gift with the test in it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search