I'm think we're just gonna be done

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's sad for me to write this but I think I need to face reality, DH has flipped back to not wanting anymore and says he's completely firm on it. I've been talking about another baby since July and he hasn't wavered much, I think he only said we could maybe try when we had more money coming in just to keep me happy for a while.
I don't think I'll ever give up my hope of having another, but I really don't think we'll ever TTC .

I'm not on BC and DH won't use condoms so maybe we'll get an oopsie like we did with DD1 but I think it's safe to say we're not "WTTC"

I hope you ladies have a short wait and get pregnant fast and have healthy pregnancies!

March 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Oh boo I am so sorry your DH is sticking to not wanting another. Maybe he's just one of those men who have a hard time actually actively TTC.

Maybe you'll get your surprise baby and he'll be happy It just seems like so many men deal with it better when it's not "planned" (but not really prevented either!)
Xtapolapocet likes this.

March 9th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Regular
I'm sorry you and your DH aren't seeing eye to eye when it comes to having another. From my experience, DH is most likely to say no when he's stressed out, especially about money. I know I don't know your situation or your DH, but maybe he's just stressed about something and he'll eventually come around. If I were you I wouldn't give up on the thought of having another child, especially if you really want another. Maybe you just need to give it a little more time! :/
WTTC #3

March 10th, 2013, 08:59 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to hear you aren't on the same page with TTC again I wish you the best!!

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 11th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Aw Samantha, I'm sorry you guys have different opinions at the moment. Hoping for an oopsie for you guys! Perhaps that will help take the stress out of it. Huge hugs coming your way.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM
helios's Avatar Veteran
Aw, sorry to hear you aren't on the same page right now.
March 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry to hear this and hope you get your "oopsie" baby!!

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

March 12th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
I, too, hope you get your "oopsie" baby! It really sucks when you don't have the support of your husband. If you're not preventing, there is a very good chance you will still get pregnant. Hang in there!

March 13th, 2013, 12:01 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear your news but don't give up hope! It took my DH 3 years of not being sure or saying no before he finally said yes and now we will finally start TTC this summer. I did not even believe he was serious about TTC this year until he bought me some really expensive baby items as gift. I know how hard this is as I have been through it and I am so sorry that you have to want it while he does not. But like I said don't loose hope. Women often want it with their hearts and many men need to feel that certain something which makes them feel ready. If he is not using protection than I am sure you will get your oopsie sooner or later so atlease you have that on your side. I hope to see you back again on the TTC or Due date boards. Best of luck and take care.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search