Hoping to make some WTTC friends

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By irishblessing
  • 2 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Regular
Hello everyone

When I first joined just mommies I believed that me and my DH were finally ready to TTC baby #3. However, now that we TTC last cycle and failed, I can't deny the fact that I'm feeling a little wishy-washy about it. I do want another baby and I know that having another is an inevitability, but just as soon as I get super excited about it, I start thinking about how much of a huge responsibility raising an additional life is. Just to give some back story, after DS turned 3 months old in 09, I developed severe anxiety and borderline OCD. I would have random panic attacks and couldn't sleep, and I would obsess about avoiding things that could deteriorate my health or kill me. I was a little kooky to say the least at that time, but I saw my doctor and got help and I'm completely fine now.. almost 4 years later. In addition to that, I am also concerned about my weight. I gained about 40-50 lbs during each of my pregnancies (and during my 3rd trimester I would stop breathing and wake up all throughout the night). With DS, my starting weight was 124 and my ending weight was 170. After I delivered DS I lost about 30 lbs and somehow magically gained it all back and I'm at 170 again (I'm 5'7''). So being afraid of another anxiety/panic episode, gaining too much weight, and having weird breathing problems during pregnancy is really what's holding me back the most. Maybe I'm over-analyzing things.

Either way, for now I am happy to join you all on the WTTC boards and I'm looking forward to possibly getting to know you guys .
WTTC #3

March 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! It's very easy to over analyze things
AppleSugarSuz likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 11th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Welcome! It can be hard to not get caught up in everything, don't stress and enjoy this time until you feel more ready

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 4th, 2013, 05:01 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

I think we all over analyze things at some point! I agree with some of the others just enjoy your time and take it slow and don't stress
April 4th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Welcome to our group! It sounds like you have a lot holding you back. Many of us are working through similar feelings. They are totally normal. I think time really will help you to become more comfortable with the idea of TTC.

Enjoy your stay here with us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search