Introduction - New to WTTC

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
I just wanted to introduce myself and officially join this board. I've lurked a little bit and notice at least a couple of familiar faces.

I'm Adrienne (34) and DH is William (33). I have an eight-month-old DS - Jackson (a.k.a. Jack) - who is the absolute light of my life. We initially thought we'd be one and done, but we've decided to take the plunge on TTC a second child. We know we'll be finished at that point, and DH is even 100% on board with getting the big V.

I still haven't had a postpartum period, as I've EBF since Jack was born. I really thought it would start by now, though, since he's eating solids a couple times per day and I've been back at work for 5 months and only able to pump while I'm there. Alas, the witch still hasn't shown. It's the one time in my life that I actually want her to make an appearance.

Pending AF's arrival, our plan is to start TTC in August. I'm going to start charting soon, and I've also bought a ton of Wondfo OPKs. I've obviously never charted without a period, so this should be interesting. My body has really been gearing up for the past three months, acting like AF is about to arrive, but then she's nowhere to be found. So I'm interested to see what my chart will look like.

I guess that's about it. I look forward to hanging out here with you all while I wait impatiently to TTC.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
April 26th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Hi Adrienne!

Welcome over here

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Welcome!
April 29th, 2013, 01:31 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Your son is so cute!

I know everyone is different but my son was about 14 months when my first PP AF started back up.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
April 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Welcome! DH and I also thought we might be in the "one and done" boat..but looks like we'll be trying for a 2nd as well!

I BF'd my daughter until she was 14 months old, and I didn't get my first PP AF until exactly a month after we stopped. I had gone back to work and was only nursing at night...but it was still enough to keep away AF! I'm not complaining though

I hope you and your DH can conceive quickly when you do start! Enjoy your stay here in the meantime!

May 2nd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Hi Adrienne!!! Jack is getting so big! I'm 6 months out and no AF yet. I have pretty much been just pumping the entire time and thought she would be back by now too.

May 2nd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Thanks for the welcome, girls!

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
May 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Welcome!

May 5th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
May 16th, 2013, 07:33 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
You guys make the most beautiful babies, I am excited to see you going back for another

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search