We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
If your BC failed this month would you be excited, panicky, or in total freak out mode? What are you using for BC?
Dh and I are using withdrawal. Dh used to be very good about making sure he went to the bathroom between sessions. Now here we are 18 months later he's not as cautious as he used to be. And I think this month there have been a few times where he didn't make it out quite in time, and maybe a few no bathroom trips. I think we would be excited and scared. There is just so much that can happen!
I have a copper IUD. If it failed... I would be scared. First because being pregnant with an IUD in there is scary enough...second because I am undergoing tattoo removal and have no idea what the effect of that might be on a developing baby..and finally because I am nowhere near ready for another kiddo yet! lol
We've used condoms a few times, but now DH is just withdrawing. I haven't had a post-partum period yet, so I'm not that worried about an accident. I know I can still get pregnant, but DH is really good about withdrawing in time.
I wouldn't freak out or be panicky if we had an oops. It's earlier than I would want, but I'd be okay with it.
We use withdrawal and if it failed I'd be really excited. DH would be freaked but also excited. I just really didn't want to get pregnant before our wedding, which is on the 26th and I've already ovulated and we didn't have sex around that time, so that's not a issue. I'm only waiting till Sept because I would like to have a summer baby, but I wouldn't be devastated if I had a winter/spring baby.
We use withdrawal. DH has been really good for the past 6mo, but is now not wanting to do it anymore. I think I am going to have to start charting again. I haven't had a period since DS2 was born 6mo ago, and am BF so DH thinks that is enough prevention. If it failed I would be worried about finances, and nervous haveing three three and under.