Hey ladies

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Carah062105's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm coming over here for a while, AF came today in full force....DH and I have decided to wait until this fall to TTC again. Sad, but I am so tired of getting BFN, and I think I just need to get my body back to a normal cycle (it's not been normal since I miscarried in December). It's been a really rough road, and hopefully it will be easier after summer is over.....So, I am joining you ladies

Thanks Melissa (Alison's Mommy) for my awesome blinkies!!!

April 20th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Cali*Luvin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Carah,

I am sorry to hear AF came, she is a real pain. But dont give up hope. Yet i know how frustrating it is i am going down that road now. But try and keep positive it will happen for us.

April 20th, 2005, 01:33 PM
idachick's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to idachick
And besides-- we're happy to have you over here (even if for just a while!)

April 20th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Glad to have you!! Are you going to use a BC method...or just simply not 'try' to get pregnant. Either way, sounds like leaving the stress of ttc is going to be great for you!
April 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Carah,

Nice to have you here. I'm impatiently waiting to start the ttc process. After the birth of our first son, I just knew that I wanted another right away. Best of luck to you, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

April 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Grantsmom's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Grantsmom
Hi Carah! I am sorry to hear that AF came but I think a break will do you some good. Hoping we both will be welcoming a new baby in 2006!
<span style="font-family:Optima">>>>Gina Mom to Grant (5/16/03) & preparing to TTC #2!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Geneva">Come visit the Baby Signing Forum!!</span>
April 20th, 2005, 04:03 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
welcome Carah,sorry about Af. i will be ttc in the fall too so we both be here for a short while

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
April 21st, 2005, 09:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Maybe as other have said that "break" you'll get your BFP!

Even though it sux waiting!
April 21st, 2005, 11:17 AM
Carah062105's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for your warm welcome....hoping this break is good, and when we do officially try again, it will happen quickly. No, we are not going to use any kind of birth control, maybe condoms, but no medication.....that would probably delay the process....This board seems to be a little slow, how many gals are on here, waiting to try?? I look forward to getting to know you all

Thanks Melissa (Alison's Mommy) for my awesome blinkies!!!

April 21st, 2005, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It is a little slow.

I think there is a couple of us waiting. I know I am -- and for how long I have no idea. LOL!
April 21st, 2005, 02:39 PM
It is slow...I guess that just makes it easier to keep up on posts
I would count myself as one of the one's 'waiting'. Hubby and I are thinking that we are going to start ttc #1 at the end of summer (like the end of August/first part of September). I'm Trena by the way

April 21st, 2005, 04:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm waiting, too. I agree that it is slow here. How can we liven things up??

April 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
well i have no idea how to get this board going,it's mostly because more women are actually ttc than waiting to so we're totally out numbered,let face it there's no fun in waiting

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
April 21st, 2005, 06:17 PM
Okay, something that I've seen on some of the other boards that might get the ball rolling...a 'get to know you kind of thing'

So...
Who are you?
Where are you from?
Age range?
Something about you that is unique?

I'll start

I'm Trena, from Roanoke, VA (I'm a transplant though-really I'm an Idahoan at heart!!!! We just moved after getting married last summer-IN IDAHO), um...I'll be 29 in August and something unique about me...um...after many years of crocheting, I finally learned how to knit last fall. I like to make baby stuff (go figure ) because you get to use really soft yarn and it works up quick! Good thing I've got lots of friends all having babies!!!

April 22nd, 2005, 10:34 AM
tsh32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
there's quite a few of us here
i think sometimes these boards can become really impersonal b/c people only focus on waiting to ttc, instead of remembering their lives and their loved ones and we forget that we're actually people. how many friends do you have that you only talk to about one subject? friendship wouldn't last long.

since i got a job w/ benefits, we are officially in the go to ttc, but we are not going to try as much as just see what happens. i think that removes the stress of charting and the disappointment of bfn.

when it happens, i will be so happy!

Tamara

April 22nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Welcome Carah. My name is Christinie, I'm from NY. I'm 23. Dh and I have been married just over a year. We have a little girl named Lily. She is 9 1/2 months old. As soon as we had her, I knew I was ready for another. BUT we've decided to wait a little while longer to start trying. My cycles have been pretty messed up since I stopped breastfeeding, so hopefully once they get more on track then we can start trying.

-Christine

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
April 22nd, 2005, 10:42 AM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
I am now joining you ladies. I decided I want another baby now...BIG TIME. But, dh and I are going to wait. Dani isn't potty trained, money isn't where it needs to be right now *like in our bank account* and Adam has been really bonding with Dani. I don't want to take away any attention from that.

So...
Who are you?
I am Ashley

Where are you from?
I am from maryland...always been here. But dh has a thing for ca so...who knows.

Age range?
I am 20

Something about you that is unique?
This isn't unique but..I am a pack rat. I save everything...EVERYTHING...that has some kind of meaning. Or something that might later on. I am also addicted to taking pictures of Dani and wallpapering my house with them!!

April 22nd, 2005, 01:49 PM
jaylynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Carah,
I'm new here too. Probably waiting until Sept to try. I'll be praying for you!
Jamie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search