New Here - When are you going to TTC??

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Hi everyone I am back on this board and happy to be here Curious who all is here and when you guys are WTTC? Also, are you TTC on a certain month or do you have options?

I am getting married next September (2014) and so DF and I will be trying then. We don't want to have kids around the holidays so we will try until January and then skip Feb-Apr. Hopefully we get lucky before then!
July 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello!!! Congrats on getting married next year, hoping the planning goes smoothly. Your TTC calendar to avoid Holidays sounds like a good plan, hoping you do get lucky before having to skip the TTC for a few months.

We are going to starts TTC in 3 months (November) but depending on how my cycles look after I get my IUD taken out (in 20 days!) we might be NTNP in October.

I can't wait . This will be our first. How about you?
Terra_Mater likes this.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
July 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
steampunkgoddess's Avatar TTC #1!
Welcome! We are starting Jan 2014.
Terra_Mater and AmyMcLiz like this.

Last edited by steampunkgoddess; October 31st, 2013 at 07:35 AM.
July 30th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome! Congrats on next years wedding! We will be TTC in October this year, and depending how my cycles fall, it could be as early as mid September. (Can you tell I'm practically counting the days?) this will be my second child, and BF's first!

July 30th, 2013, 12:25 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
We are prolly TTC in Fall 2014. I have briefly entertained trying for a December baby the March-April before that. DH and his dad and me and my mom are all December and I think it would be cool to have three generations of December babies But I don't know that we will really follow thru with that. I don't know I want 3 & 4 so close again.
Terra_Mater likes this.
July 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We will be ttc in jan/feb 2014.
Terra_Mater likes this.
July 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The plan is to start TTC in June 2014
Terra_Mater and AmyMcLiz like this.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
July 30th, 2013, 03:28 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Welcome, we are WTTC until 2016. I will skip months that might land us with a May or June DD because I already have 3 kids born from the end of May until the end of June and it's exhausting

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

July 30th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we will skip months that will get us pg in the holidays too. Ds1 was born a few weeks after Christmas and it kinda sucks. If we were due at the end of jan that would be okay or the start of dec... Just not tooooo close...
Terra_Mater likes this.
July 31st, 2013, 05:15 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! You must be so excited! I want to hear all about your planning along the way!

We are going to re-evaluate our TTC date in about a year. Not sure if I will be ready by that point or not. We'd also like to avoid TTC during times that would result in a holiday baby as well.. lol
Terra_Mater likes this.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

August 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
We are going to start TTC July of next year. I made an appointment with my gyn to have my IUD taken out in December so I can start charting.

Just ordered a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and am going to read it cover to cover.
THE angry uterus likes this.
August 2nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

We are thinking of starting in Jan/Feb, the original plan was not until June when DD2 turns 2, but I decided that I would love a fall baby if all goes to plan. We have to wait until at least Jan/Feb so that DD1 is in school and we don't have such a hefty daycare bill...yikes! I think we might skip months that would bring us a holiday baby as well, but maybe not, depends on our frame of mind

August 2nd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigleysmom View Post
We are going to start TTC July of next year. I made an appointment with my gyn to have my IUD taken out in December so I can start charting.

Just ordered a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and am going to read it cover to cover.
Its a great book!! Very informative!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humnck View Post
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

We are thinking of starting in Jan/Feb, the original plan was not until June when DD2 turns 2, but I decided that I would love a fall baby if all goes to plan. We have to wait until at least Jan/Feb so that DD1 is in school and we don't have such a hefty daycare bill...yikes! I think we might skip months that would bring us a holiday baby as well, but maybe not, depends on our frame of mind
Our kiddos must be real close in age. DS1 will get entering K a year from fall, DS2 is real close in age to your youngest, and I would LOVE a fall baby. Its my fav season.
August 2nd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
We still have not discussed when we will be ttc. I want to now so we will see!
August 9th, 2013, 07:27 PM
New here as well. Glad to see this topic is on everyone's mind! DH and I just had "the talk" a few weeks ago and set a (semi)firm start date for TTC. August 2014. Let the 1-year countdown begin Of course we are open to divine intervention should that not be the right time, but here's hopin'.
Terra_Mater likes this.
October 11th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Terra_Mater's Avatar Veteran
Well, apparently I have been MIA since this post but thanks all for responding! I don't know how I missed this Wedding planning has been crazy but we are narrowing down most the details.

Looks like we are all pretty close to the same page on TTC, how exciting! Many of us are around mid-way next year Nice to meet you all and all your planning looks great!
October 11th, 2013, 09:47 AM
The Truth is out There
Congrats on your wedding! I'll be looking forward to seeing planning posts.

We're going to be trying next summer, I think. Maybe sooner if I'm able to get a full-time job. I wouldn't mind another Holiday baby, but I'd also like to keep their birthdays spread out a bit.
Terra_Mater likes this.

October 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats on your wedding! I am WTTC until December or January.
Terra_Mater likes this.

October 16th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
At the earliest May 2016. More likely 2017. The dates depend on when we get a house, right now we are thinking it will take 2 years to get it. Then a year after that we will TTC.

Reason for may is we do not want another DEC(dd and df are the 1st and 5th respectively) or Jan(me) plus I think 9 other family members.

Ideally I'd want to get preggo Nov or after
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
October 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Hi! I just joined and my husband and I plan to start trying September 2014 too! Congrats on the wedding, have fun planning!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search