Weekend what up

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2013, 09:16 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
What did you guys gets up to over the weekend?

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
August 26th, 2013, 12:16 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
We actually went away completely kid-free this weekend for Loz's Birthday, it was amazing. We went to a live AFL football match (our teams were vsing each other) on Saturday night.

We stayed at a really nice motel Saturday night and we had a 1pm check out, so we were able to sleep in, go and have all you can eat buffet breakfast. Then later we went down to the beach and just walked along it.

We really needed it, and we won't be able to do it again for a longggg time.
ashj_1218 likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
August 26th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
^^ aw so cute! Looks like so much fun!

DH and I actually had a date night, which we don't do often. My mom looked after DD, and DH and I went to a nice ocean-side restaurant for dinner. It was so good! I actually won a gift certificate to go there (Halls Harbour Lobster Pound), so it was a nice treat!

August 26th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
you guys are super cute! i love the pictures!!

we didnt do much here, my ILs visited on saturday and sunday we just hung out at home and were lazy

August 26th, 2013, 05:20 AM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
We went to the Royals game on Saturday and spent Sunday relaxing at home.
August 26th, 2013, 05:55 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday I had an agility trial with my dog, at night I hang out with some girl friends I had not seen in a while and yesterday we sailed on our little sailboat for the whole day. I took too much sun but it was a nice weekend , almost was not consumed with baby fever ahaha!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
August 26th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had to work this weekened and it SUCKED. Well, Saturday was really hard, but Friday was good and last night was really fun. I worked in the emergency department with a friend and got to learn and do new things. Friday I worked one of my favorite departments as well, but saturday I worked one of my least favorite departments and was soooooo busy. It wasn't even a fast busy like last night, it was a sloooooow busy where the night seemed to take two times as long to get through then it actually did. I remember looking at the clock at quarter after 9 and thinking "You have to be kidding me!! Its GOT to be AT LEAST 11:30 by now!!"
August 26th, 2013, 11:32 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
On Saturday we swam and went frog hunting with the kids at my moms house. DH installed our new water heater too.

Sunday I grocery shopped for two weeks and we cleaned out the kids toys. I am getting a wicked head cold, so no super-fun things for us.

I did take the kids to the beach this morning, but am struggling along. Summer colds are the worst!
August 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Everyone sounded like they had an awesome weekend!

Friday night BF and I went shopping and had fast food for dinner (which we haven't done in AGES). It was so dissapointing though!

Saturday I had to help set up for my friend's Jack and Jill shower. I'm a BM in the wedding and offered to help out setting up since we're trying to save money and couldn't buy the engraved cocktail napkins and such for the party. The party was a success though! Afterward, bf and I went home, got changed and brought over our dog to meet his old roommate's dog. They got to play in the yard, and it pooped my poor dog out!

Sunday, our neighbor (who has become BF's new friend) came over and BF and the neighbor played Xbox for 6 hours. I ran some errands and bought a Halloween costume for my dog. Later on I Skyped with my parents (they're in Utah right now, heading back east to NY), had dinner and watched Big Brother.

Can't wait for the next two weekends, this weekend is a three day weekend and the weekend after for me is a four day weekend!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search