My countdown ticker

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By THE angry uterus
  • 1 Post By HippieLove
  • 2 Post By Mrs.Julie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Has changed! Lol It now says 4 mo 4 weeks and 1 day. After this cycle is done, I will have four more to go!! The thought of that just sort of freaked me out a little!! lol
meld10 likes this.
August 27th, 2013, 06:53 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yey!!!!! 4 months will fly by!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
August 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Our original TTC date was the end of next year and now we are close to the end of this year, the thought of getting pregnant in the next 12 months scares the utter crapola out of me So glad we changed it until the mid of 2015. Time is just flying, so exciting for you. I wish we could of been in another DDC together again though!! (Not that I hugely posted in the JM July DDC, mainly just the FB group).

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
August 27th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know Emma! lol It would have been fun to join another DDC with everyone in our FB PR!! It'll be exciting to meet new people too though. I hope my next DDC is as awesome as the last one! I think it really helped more of the Moms were older and most had multiple children. I felt my DDC with MY Oliver was very judgmental so I left.
August 27th, 2013, 07:09 PM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
I had to get rid of mine as the time left was making me depressed :-/ Too long to wait
August 28th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Goddess View Post
I had to get rid of mine as the time left was making me depressed :-/ Too long to wait

I've been there Catlyn, I totally get it.
August 28th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
thats so exciting! I bet it flies by!!!

August 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Goddess View Post
mine was like 2 years and 5 months so I feel ya

Yeah new DDCS are alot of fun I agree. I've been lucky, my first ever DDC back in 08 was drama filled (and this was before FB groups) so when the board divided, some people made a new forum. I joined there and became pretty close to alot of the members but then drama hit again and I left. That board died, after a long time an fb group was made for that old board and I reconnected with tonnes of ladies there. We don't have an active fb group like July does, but I'm fb friends with most.

My next DDC was good but once turned to playroom it got clicky. Fb group was made and members would just talk about others, it eventually died too. With Harper I joined July and August since I was due the 31st of July and I formed tight friendships in both groups. Both groups are awesome. I hope my next one will be as great
THE angry uterus likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
August 29th, 2013, 05:25 AM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
I'm a bit nervous about the DDC thing. I am not going to be going the attachment parenting route and worry that I am going to get judged. I am one of those overly logical people that seems emotionless, and attachment parenting would be very uncomfortable for my personality type.
August 29th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Yay! We are ttc in 5 months...we are hoping for a November or December baby :-) I'm just waiting for our home to be sold (finally have an interested buyer) because I refuse to have 4 babies here! Lololololol so I'm finally excited anyway
THE angry uterus and meld10 like this.

August 29th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi!! Welcome to the torture!! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search