x-posted Bought a sway plan!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HippieLove
  • 1 Post By Irish_Wristwatch

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bought a sway plan from genderdreaming.com!! I'm SO excited!! It really is taking some stress off about the sway, that I didn't even realize I had! Looks like I will be adding a few things to my sway and maybe changing some others. I forget entirely what is says but I will be adding a baby aspirin probably at night to reduce the amount Baby George might get. Aspirin is safe while BFing, but only if he doesn't have a virus. I will be cutting out the probiotics I guess as that seems to sway more favorably for blue swayers then pink swayers. Also I will be doing refresh(?) every so many days up until attempt to help with pH. I wish I could post my sway plan here, but I'm not allowed, lol. It is 14 pages long though!! Its very insightful and reassuring. I'll be glad to know that since this is the very LAST one, if its a still a boy, I gave it everything I had.

I think I have finally ovulated for this month so AF should show next friday/sat and then only about 4 more cycles before we TTC (hopefully). Next cycle should FLY by as we will be going on vacation for a week during O time, then October and November will be busy with doctor appointments for the baby, and of course all holidays coming up!! These next few mo will fly!!
September 1st, 2013, 07:57 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
How exciting, I'd love to sway blue with our baby but I wouldn't know where to begin.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

September 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Boys are easier to conceive then girls. You can check out genderdreaming.com for info on swaying blue. There is a ton of great information there. Basically anything that makes you healthier and more fertile sways blue. Soy sways blue, moderate exercise a few days a week sways blue (too much sways pink), taking vitamins daily sways blue, eating red meat sway blue, breakfast cereals, eating several times through the day and eating snacks, probiotics, weightlifting, muscle mass... Timing doesn't matter much (I was surprised by that)

I've been researching swaying for about a year now. I bought the plan as like a double check and to get more advice and insight on swaying pink. Just having it has been a huge relief and great support for everything I'm already doing.
September 1st, 2013, 09:24 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
It seems easier for me to sway pink since I have 3 daughters good luck I hope you get your girl
THE angry uterus likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

September 2nd, 2013, 04:50 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
thats so exciting!!! Good luck im going to stalk you like crazy after you get a BFP to see if it worked
THE angry uterus likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
BriarRose's Avatar Steampunk Goddess
Good luck! I am too lazy to stick to a plan like that even if I could be 100% guaranteed of a girl
September 2nd, 2013, 03:13 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Very cool! Glad you feel nice and confident in it and it took a weight off your shoulders I hope it gives you a pink baby
September 2nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
out of curiosity how demanding is it? if that makes sense, I know you cant share many specifics but how much "work" does one really need to put into swaying

September 2nd, 2013, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think it's too demanding considering I already follow a mostly girl friendly diet and lifestyle now. Because of my significant dietary restrictions from breast feeding a baby with so so many food protein allergies I lost a ton of weight and don't eat a lot of high fat or high protein foods. The foods I eat are very girl friendly. As far as exercise because I'm always so tired from my work schedule switching and from lack of nutrients, I'm too tired to put in 60 min of intense exercise 6 days a week. I would falter and end up swaying blue.

Also I'm not a big meat eater and des can't have beef or pork so it's chicken and turkey for me. Occasionally fish but that's rare.

Breast feeding also sways in my favor and so does my working night shift and being a nurse. Plus I started all of this so long ago that its been easy to transition into things as well. Adding a few things here and there.
September 3rd, 2013, 05:49 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Swaying is so interesting. I'm considering trying to sway blue next time around!

I hope you get your pink bundle! Like you said, even if it's another boy, you know you gave your best shot for pink. Baby will be loved and cherished either way

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search