Hello...accepting and invite from 'Urchin'

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 11:37 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Helllo !! I got an invite from urchin in my DDC so thought I would join.

Im not really sure what to consider ourselves as DH is already planning another starting in Feb but me on the other hand would rather not as of yet. I just had our 8th and physically NEED to WTTC. We shall see how long that wait is going to be

Anywho....I would love to hear from other mamas who are WTTC and how you get DH on board with that!
September 9th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome! and Congrats on the little one!

I don't have a lot of help to provide as far as talking DH into WTTC because our situation was different. I just know I mentioned how I had baby fever a few times, and then one day he confronted me about TTC soon, and we talked about it and decided on a date. He was the one to really initiate it. However, I have tried (and failed) to talk him into bringing that date closer, but he was too patient. So I'm not sure how to talk them into trying sooner! lol.

September 9th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Welcome my name is Emma and I'm wttc my 5th his 3rd an our 1st together. I'm not sure how you could get Dh on board I'd just say its my body and I need a rest lol. When it came to us, when we first met neither of us wanted more kids and I don't know... We fell in love and one day we both mentioned that we would like to have that bond together and over time we talked about timing etc. first I wanted to ttc the end of next year and then we changed it to 2016-2017 baby and then brought it back to 2015 for a 2016 baby. It just suits us both.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together
September 10th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Welcome So glad you took me up on the invite. There's a great group of ladies here to share waiting with!
Thank-you Bokkechick for the beautiful siggy!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

September 10th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We will be waiting until Jan/Feb to start TTC as well. I'm hoping to try more in Feb then January as I'm kind of fond of the edd but if it takes a few shots (which I doubt) I don't know. I know I don't want to TTC in April, so maybe that mo off and back at it in May. Just so long as I don't have yet another summer baby! lol
Interested in having a home birth? Planning a home birth? Want to join a secret FB group to chat with other HBers without everyone finding out? PM me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search