might have a ttc date soon!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sara121773
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Julie
  • 1 Post By sara121773
  • 2 Post By sara121773

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Today I had my yearly so of course being there didn't help my baby fever! So dh keeps saying he will think about when but never gives me an answer. So I just started bugging him and said I wouldn't want to be pregnant during the summer so if we tried in January we would be due in November. By then DD2 would be almost 2.5 when we have another depending on how quickly we get pregnant. I hope he thinks about it. He is such a pita! I told him if it was something so important to him I would think about it. For months he said he would think about it and hasn't
September 13th, 2013, 04:02 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Ugh how frustrating I hope he gets on board with a date soon!

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
September 13th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Men just seem to hate pinning down a date it seems. Hopefully he'll come around and maybe give you a general TTC date. I know how FRUSTRATING it is to just kinda sit there and wonder if and when it'll happen. I hate that feeling.

September 13th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
ugh, Sara, I hope he changes his mind soon!

September 13th, 2013, 08:16 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry . I hope he is thinking about it... actually I am sure he is but probably in a man way of unclear answers .

For what its worth, my BF is being all mysterious about the 'when' saying things that make me feel like it will be in forever and the next day saying things as if it could be any day now. It's driving me nuts ! Since that based on our last talks TTC start could be the next cycle (although he still has not given me a definitive answer yet), I simply decided I am not asking anymore until we DTD in the next cycle and I will at that moment ask him if we are using protection/P&P or if we are giving it a go.

What's the point in having confusing answers like ''Maybe, We will see, Yeah/No somewhere around then'' or simply a mysterious smile/frown/unreadable face expression or changing of the subject. I still think that he doesn't understand the concept of cycles and for some reason it terrifies him that our body as precise fertile dates .

Why are men so mysterious about this whole process?!

Anyways, good luck in getting a date set up. Keep us posted!

Team Blue!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
September 13th, 2013, 08:23 AM
He will literally just ignore me and act like he doesn't hear me. It's almost like he thinks the baby will be here tomorrow lol. I keep explaining that it takes forever and Jill would be two. That's not a baby anymore! Also I'm telling him if we do it now it's not gonna be like starting over like it was between our other daughters.
THE angry uterus likes this.
September 13th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
We are ttc in February for a November baby If that's a no go hopefully a December baby. I have 2 summer and 1 winter baby and I want one around my b-day (nov 10) LOL but happy with anything. Just don't take no for an answer. He isn't totally putting it off. Just say this is our ttc date! and leave it at that

September 13th, 2013, 12:58 PM
I just don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him into something he doesn't want. I want another he doesn't know if he does. I want him to want it. Idk he is such a pain he never talks about how he feels about anything. We also work opposite shifts so we don't see each other face to face a lot. It's hard to text about something so big. I just wish he would listen to why I want another.
September 15th, 2013, 06:14 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1217 View Post
I just don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him into something he doesn't want. I want another he doesn't know if he does.
Yeah I guess this is very different then both of you knowing you want another one and having difficulty setting up a TTC date. I think you need to have a good talk about if he wants another one to start with.

This must be difficult for you being both in Limbo for knowing if you will have another one and if so, when will TTC start. However I would go one step at a time, such having a good talk to find out if he wants another one and then giving it a bit more time before having a talk about when, since it appears that all this seems to be a bit too much for him to handle all at once.

good luck!

Team Blue!

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
September 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM
I brought it up again today and asked if we could start trying in January and he said maybe with a smile. I'm hoping that means yes. It wasn't a grumpy response like I have been getting. I told him if we could set a date I wouldn't be so naggy about it! He told me he doubts that I would drop it and I said at least I would know when so it wouldn't bother me so much. Guess we will see!!! Right now I feel obsessed with wanting another. I think about it all the time and feel like I'm going crazy.
September 18th, 2013, 02:56 PM
oceanwaves's Avatar WTTC
Good luck! My hubs is so sick of me wanting to push it forward he just gave up and told me that he was ready when I was
September 18th, 2013, 02:58 PM
That's great!

I have a ticker now so it has to happen lol
THE angry uterus and meld10 like this.

September 18th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Julie View Post
We are ttc in February for a November baby If that's a no go hopefully a December baby. I have 2 summer and 1 winter baby and I want one around my b-day (nov 10) LOL but happy with anything. Just don't take no for an answer. He isn't totally putting it off. Just say this is our ttc date! and leave it at that
Hahaha, that would be awesome to be in the same DDC as you! That's why I want to start in Jan/Feb. I'd love an Oct/Nov baby. I'd likely deliver at 39 weeks and the more I think about it, the more I like the thought of a Nov baby, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1217 View Post
I brought it up again today and asked if we could start trying in January and he said maybe with a smile. I'm hoping that means yes. It wasn't a grumpy response like I have been getting. I told him if we could set a date I wouldn't be so naggy about it! He told me he doubts that I would drop it and I said at least I would know when so it wouldn't bother me so much. Guess we will see!!! Right now I feel obsessed with wanting another. I think about it all the time and feel like I'm going crazy.
LOL Awesome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search