Please read

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 01:18 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
So a few things I'd like to for for this board is perhaps have a sticky with our members info, birthdates etc. A subforum or private group like the WTTC grads but maybe "life long members of the WTTC". Where even if you grad you can still post and stay in contact with all the members? I haven't given this a tonne of thought yet, i don't want it to clash with the WTTC Grads but that feels like a whole other board tbh. I know some of the ladies in grads have been together for years and I'd really like to still talk to all of you, even though some of you grad in just a few weeks/months.

I would like to maybe start up a shutterbug game, so once a week a random person is chosen and then that person is this weeks shutterbug. Everyone asks them random questions and requests photos like "local supermarket", "Under your bed", "your loungeroom", "you pulling a silly face" etc and they have to post the pics and answer the questions.

What sort of things would YOU like to see around here?
Britt3 likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

September 14th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I like the shutterbug game idea! I love seeing little pieces of everyone's lives and having fun with it.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

September 14th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
great ideas! Id love a private subforum too, im not super comfortable sharing pics of our family on the main boards anymore, and Id love to show off my kiddos to you all When I was WTTC my 3rd son, the group of ladies i was with on here formed a small FB group to keep in touch, we are all still close and chat daily, so id really love to keep something like that up on here with everyone who posts now

Shutterbug sounds fun too, ive never played that before but id be in.

September 14th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I like the idea of a subforum of people who were members here but are now TTC, pregnant, etc, so we can still chat. I know several members who are leaving soon and I want to be able to still talk with them!

September 14th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not as comfortable posting pics and names as I once was, so I think a sub-forum/private group is a good idea. I also think that the shutterbug game sounds fun.

September 14th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
I would agree.. as someone who will be "leaving" soon, but wants to keep in touch with members, it would be nice to have a place to post. The games sound fun too!!

September 16th, 2013, 12:44 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I'm game for anything! My info is probably all over the web by now And I'll be here for the long haul, too.

September 17th, 2013, 08:41 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Okay thanks for the input guys. I'm going to PM my co-host and get something sorted

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

September 18th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I like your ideas I think that they will really help spruce the place up! I've been so tied up with "mod" stuff that I hardly ever get a chance to brainstorm ideas on how to improve things here. Good job!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search