What are you looking for ward to this fall?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HippieLove
  • 1 Post By AtomicMama
  • 1 Post By Ctrueme1

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 06:35 PM
steampunkgoddess's Avatar TTC #1!
Do you have any big plans?

We are going to San Diego for 9 days for my mom's 60th birthday. I am stoked as I have not been home since June of 2010
September 26th, 2013, 07:19 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Both sons 3rd birthday. Dhs birthday. Cooking thanksgiving dinner.

September 26th, 2013, 08:16 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
It's Spring here I'm just looking forward to the nice days and lots of outside time with the kids
AtomicMama likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

September 27th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Will turns 2 next month, so thats exciting!!

September 27th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
My and dh's wedding anniversary in about 2 weeks going to the fair, and we love Halloween! I'm tinkerbell and dh is hook this year lol with 3 little fairies.

September 27th, 2013, 08:23 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Apples and cider and sweatshirt weather and bonfires and Halloween activities with the kids. And Thanksgiving!
Britt3 likes this.

September 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just moved to a new state about two weeks ago. We are a lot closer to our families now so I am looking forward to seeing them on a regular basis as opposed to a few times a year. I don't have any plans yet for Halloween but I am still excited to dress DD up!

September 28th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Fall is my favorite season!!! I wish it was fall all year around. My favorite part is the leaves on the ground and the cooler weather. Wearing jeans and hoodies, dressing the boys in cute little fall clothes

Also can't wait to dress them up for Halloween and we'll be doing DS1's 3rd Birthday the end of November even though his actual bday isn't until Dec 16th we want to have his party a little early since DS2s 1st birthday is just 3wks after Christmas.
October 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'm running my first half marathon on Mackinaw Island and we are planning on taking our girls trick or treat right after the race. So looking forward to finishing this goal. I have been training for this since June.
AtomicMama likes this.
October 2nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I just love the scene of fall. Its soooo beautiful!! we will do some light travels here and there ( including some nights at the beach ) then in Dec we will be going overseas.
October 3rd, 2013, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We just came back from our big plans, lol. WE went camping and then to great wolf lodge.

Other then that, I LOVE everything about fall!! The leaves are starting to change here and its soooo pretty. We did color tours (sort of) on our vacation, and now it's October. October brings a well baby doc visit for baby George and then we take him to the allergist at the end of the mo. I'm really really looking forward to that appointment!! Then it will be November and Thanksgiving for those of us in the States. After that our Christmas Parade in my home town (the monday after Thanksgiving or the first monday of December, can't remember which), and then we will be counting down to Christmas!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search