WTT - Secret Pinterest boards?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I am counting down to TTC (about 10 months still to go) and coming up with weekly challenges to get ready. This week, I added a fun one to my list: finally start adding all of my baby research to Pinterest. I made the mistake a couple of months ago of accidentally pinning several baby-related pins to one of my boards and got lots of raised eyebrows from friends/family, so this time I decided to make some secret ones (you can see my public boards here). It is really helpful to keep track of all those sites I find that will be so useful...eventually. Too bad Pinterest won't let you pin pages without pictures, like medical research articles.

Anyone else made a full-time hobby out of baby research? How do you keep track of what you discover? Do your friends and family know you are WTT or is that still a closely kept secret?
October 16th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha, I think I have too many kids to actually do that anymore, I just have my favorite sites I go to and I have folders bookmarked with sites I want to save. I do have secret pinterest boards though for little girl related things.
October 16th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i have a secret pinterst board with stuff i want for a 4th baby, most of my kid related stuff can go somewhere public without raising eyebrows though

October 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any secret pinterest boards yet, but I've considered making one for baby #2. I don't want anyone to know we are planning to ttc soon.

October 26th, 2013, 05:40 PM
I do have a secret baby pinterest board I was excited when pinterest added that feature!
October 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
My secret boards are all for party planning!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]

Tags
pinterest , research , secret , ttc , wtt

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search