Booo Body

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
10 days till we make our big move and my body decides now is a great day to start resetting to CD1. Of course it could take another 4 days for AF to actually start. So im stuck in this spotting limbo waiting for hell to break loose in my body while im moving from house a to house b.
Love you too body. Love you too.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

October 21st, 2013, 12:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel ya!! While not moving I have major cleaning/organizing prijects planned for this week. And I had to just sit yesterday because of cramps.

October 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
Ugh.
Im lucky i generally dont cramp. But i do get migraines, bad bloating and i eat all the time!! Plus being tired and bleeding to death.

On a side note, for cramping, have you ever tried rubbing clary sage on the belly over your uterus. It helped for my sister who has bad pcos.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

October 22nd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
How crummy! It seems like I get AF anytime something important is happening.. like moving, Christmas, my birthday.

She's a cruel and twisted beast.

October 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF has the best timing, doesn't she? I started my second postpartum AF the morning that we had to fly from West Virginia to California. I have never bled that much in my life and it leaked all over the place (thank god for black pants). So much fun cleaning that up in an airplane bathroom...

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search