We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I did this with the July Playroom 2013 group and I thought it would be fun to also try it here. Here's a fun game I thought would help pass some time away. All you have to do is ask two questions that the next person has to answer by commenting. After they are done answering the questions, they can ask two questions for the next person. Try to ask interesting questions that will get more than one word answers. And just have fun with this! I'll start.
1. What would you consider to be your perfect date?
2. What did you actually do on your first date with your SO/Husband and was it better or worse than your ideal perfect date?
1. What would you consider to be your perfect date? Dinner and a walk on the beach
2. What did you actually do on your first date with your SO/Husband and was it better or worse than your ideal perfect date? Our first real date was actually a group date...lol! It was to my college Homecoming (after dinner). Our first just the two of us date was to dinner and a movie I think. It was nice, I think it was pretty ideal, we weren't near a beach
My questions for you:
1. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world that you haven't been, where would you go?