Mini victory/rant

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really wish I had a SUV for me!!! The Expedition is "ours", but Dh wants to drive it. He also says that since it is legally ours(My mom owns my car, but as far as she is concerned it mine...I co-own w/dh the epedition.) that the "truck" is for our family. This basically means that unless I can't fit everyone in my car I can't drive it, unless he is going to(WHich still means I don't get to drive it!) So while I understand, I still say its my truck too!!! I want to drive it sometimes, because putting 3 carseats in the backseat of my Grand Marquis(big car) is not fun!! And I'm going to have the bruise to prove it. I must've pinched my arm in between one of the car seat tonight while buckling or unbuckling the car's seat belts.

As for the question I had been wanting to know the answer to: Will a Graco Argos, Nautilus, and MyRide puzzle and fit in my car? Yes!!! The Nauti goes in the middle, Its my BFF's DD who can buckle herself and only needs you to release crotch buckle(more so she doesn't get in trouble than not able, its the old round Graco buckle.) Her DS ride passenger in the MyRide. And my DD rides driver in the Argos. Now the question I need answered is can I get 2 MyRides and the Argos in my backseat. If not then one of TTC kind of wants will be moved to a need. Guess I will answer that the next time DD is with us or BIL visits us.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search