I suppose I could join!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By Jodimarie
  • 1 Post By slp2012
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye
  • 1 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By melaniek85
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I guess I can join you ladies in the waiting game since I am technically waiting to try and conceive my second I'm waiting until my sons first birthday, December 26th. Well Mainly I guess I'm waiting until I wean him and my goal is to make it a year, if I wean him sooner or later thats when I'll start ttc. I havent gotten my first period and I dont think i'll get it until I'm finished breastfeeding. I am also working on losing 40 pounds by December, I gained weight after having my son and I feel like a giant meatball rolling around LOL! I think I'd be ttc now if I could! I've had baby fever for a while now, which is odd because technically I HAVE a baby lol how does that work? It'll be nice to get to know all of you ladies

P.S. My name is Jodi by the way and my sons name is Kaiden

July 6th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Hey Jodi!
Glad to see you join us over here. Some days I have baby fever, and other days not so much. I also feel like a meatball lol
Jodimarie likes this.
July 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Oh HI Amy!! I totally didnt see you were apart of this group until now! How funny! I was just browsing along and this was the group I figured I belonged in I agree about the on and off baby fever some days lol right now I have it though
Ame C likes this.

July 7th, 2014, 09:02 AM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! I could have written your post myself haha. I also have baby fever and my daughter will be 8 months old tomorrow. I also would like to make it a year and we will start the weaning process after that. I really hope I get my cycles back before then so it's not such a need to rush the weaning process, but I am also still waiting. Poo.
Jodimarie likes this.
July 7th, 2014, 02:33 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome!
Jodimarie likes this.
July 7th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Welcome!!!! Even though I'm pretty new to this section of the boards myself
Jodimarie likes this.
NTNP #2
July 8th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Thank you ladies! I guess I feel kinda in a hurry to start TTC again because I also have PCOS and it took me 3 years to get pregnant with my son.. Thats why I'm going to lose this weight beforehand too lol Hoping I get pregnant WAY easier this next time around

July 8th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
I'm a PCOSer too, so I know how that feels... and it doesn't help that we met when we were both 30 (we're now both 35).. LOL..so yeah, that clock is ticking for us too.
Jodimarie likes this.
NTNP #2
July 9th, 2014, 06:59 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Welcome! I have a 4 month old (and 19 month old) and I also have baby fever. Lol.
Jodimarie likes this.
July 13th, 2014, 08:51 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Welcome
Jodimarie likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search