What month would you like to be due?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BriarRose
  • 1 Post By CrazyEight

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2014, 05:49 PM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
Any preference for month you would like to be due? I would love a June baby! I'd also be happy with July. I would prefer not to have an August or Sept. baby as I already have a lot of family/friends with birthdays that month. I really liked having my son in April, I think that is an ideal month (IMO), but don't want 2 April babies.

What month would you prefer?

Expecting a baby girl EDD July 5, 2015!

July 22nd, 2014, 08:16 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I'd like a spring baby I think next time My birthday is in April so I'd love an April baby too. I've always liked Christmas and spring lol those have always been the best times of year for me and since I have my Christmas baby I've love a spring baby but with the timing that i'll be starting ttc again I can totally see me having another December or January baby lol That would be my luck but I'm totally ok with that as long as I can get pregnant without trouble this time!
December 3rd 2014 !! Baby #2 due August 14th 2015!!!

July 23rd, 2014, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
October, so we could have Halloween themed birthdays every year. My husband and I are both Halloween nuts so I am sure we will pass that onto our child.
July 23rd, 2014, 08:44 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Having a May baby was pretty ideal for my job since I work at a school. I was able to take six months off (I can take more but it's nice having the summer break anyways). I wanted a fall or winter baby but then I think about having to go through pregnancy in the summer and it's not as appealing. A September baby would be nice. Or early November.
July 23rd, 2014, 08:53 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
I'd like to have a Fall baby.. I have a spring one already..and winter is too busy..so I'd love to have a september/october baby
NTNP #2
July 23rd, 2014, 12:31 PM
slp2012's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alice is a November baby and that was nice. I hit the extra holiday pay so I didn't have to take off as much time without pay. But I want our babies to have different birth months, so any month except November would be okay with me! We will skip February if we TTC earlier than March.

It's a boy!!!

July 23rd, 2014, 04:56 PM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwaves View Post
October, so we could have Halloween themed birthdays every year. My husband and I are both Halloween nuts so I am sure we will pass that onto our child.
My birthday is October 29, so I always had the Halloween themed parties! It was fun!

Expecting a baby girl EDD July 5, 2015!

July 24th, 2014, 09:30 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I have a Nov and Feb baby and really don't want another cold weather due date. I would really like a May, June or July due date.

July 24th, 2014, 12:19 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I have 1 late May and 2 in June so I really want to avoid those few months LOL. My son is September and my SK's are January and November. I'm Feb and my s/s is August. So i guess, in a perfect world I'd like either a March or October baby. However I think when we ttc we will only avoid months to lead to a May/June and probably December.

July 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love an October baby. Always have loved that month Or September. My other two are Dec and Jan so I would like to avoid Nov-March. Plus no one in my family has an October bday so that would be great

July 25th, 2014, 10:38 AM
AmyMcLiz's Avatar Proud mommy
I want to avoid a Dec/Jan baby. I was born a week after Xmas, and let me tell you, it sucked growing up. Everyone is either too broke or too hung over or to busy to think about you, and I don't want that for my kids. Ideally, spring or fall babies appeal to me.

Mommy of Zane
Hoping to have #2 in 2015!

July 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley22pa View Post
My birthday is October 29, so I always had the Halloween themed parties! It was fun!
I'm a boring January baby...no fun themes there. But my mom is October 14th so we still did Halloween stuff for her, which was hysterical for her 40th birthday and going "over the hill" (complete with gravestones!)
ashley22pa likes this.
July 26th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Super Mommy
Probably either March or April for me as I would love to have a spring baby. Not gonna happen if we follow through with ttc in the fall though lol.

September 15th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Ideally, we'd like May and June babies, but the timing obviously may not work out that way. We'll see!
September 17th, 2014, 03:34 PM
stiletto_mom's Avatar Veteran
I'm not picky. Anything except December around the holidays.
September 18th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Veteran
My kids are August, October, and November, so I want September to have a row, lol. Or December, but early December only (haha, talk about specific!)
I like the idea of not being TOO pregnant in the summer - having my oldest be born in the middle of August was torture - and I don't want to be huge in the winter, trying to navigate icy sidewalks.
I'm also trying to weigh what would be best for my business - I run a daycare and am not planning on taking too much time off. Decisions, decisions ...it's still a loooong time in the future anyways.
Sweetpgrl8 likes this.
September 20th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetpgrl8
Jan and March babies here...it is too cold for any outdoor parties, but we don't really celebrate b-days with big parties anyway..but I wouldn't want a blazing hot summer baby..I always wanted a November baby, or early September.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search